Imagine 22:Happy Birthday Gee! (Smut) (Written by Elizabeth_80!!)

Soooo today is Gerard's 41st Birthday!!!!!! And since I can't write Smut I brought in the best person I know Elizabeth80_ !!!! She is one of my best friends so go head over to her account and check out her AWESOME BOOKS!!!
Thank you again Elizabeth80_ I can't write for my life so I am very grateful 😞😊 also here take this

Soooo today is Gerard's 41st Birthday!!!!!! And since I can't write Smut I brought in the best person I know Elizabeth80_ !!!! She is one of my best friends so go head over to her account and check out her AWESOME BOOKS!!!Thank you again Elizabeth...

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bye!" You waved as the last of the party guests drove away. You smiled while you closed the door, and closing your eyes, leaned on the wall when you heard your fiancée walking towards you. Gerard contently sighed and snaked his arms around your waist. "Happy birthday, my love."

You grinned with your face buried in the crook of his neck, "You're, what? 19, now?" You joked. "Oh, ha ha." The dark-haired man sarcastically rolled his eyes. "Oh! The sass! I cannot handle it!"

You pretended to faint while Gerard theatrically caught you in his arms.

"Our children are going to be too dramatic for their own good." Gerard chastely kissed you, and slowly pulled away looking into your Y/E/C eyes. "Children, eh?" you inquired, "Isn't that our plan?" the man in front of you questioned,

"Hmm...then we better get a head start." you smirked. Gerard waggled his eyebrows as you rested your hands on his shoulders, occasionally rubbing your fingers over his biceps.

You leaned forward, expecting Gerard to gently lean towards you- but instead, he cupped your face and roughly pressed his lips against yours, creating a friction that you both loved. Pulling away, he whispered in your ear, "That wall doesn't look to comfortable, why don't we take this somewhere else?" His voice made you shiver, but somehow you managed to nod your head and link your arm with his own- but you weren't expecting to be lifted off the floor by the man.

Gerard smiled as he carried you up the staircase, noting to pick up a few of the birthday streamers that had fallen on the ground.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, mentally making a plan of action for the things to come. Gerard opened the bedroom door and plopped you onto the bed, before balancing himself on his arms above you, and beginning to passionately kiss you. You move your legs around his hips and pull his shoulders to your chest in an attempt to bring him closer, but only making him pull away faster.

He roughly removes his button-up and gently takes off your shirt, before attacking your neck with his lips, "Gee!" you moan as he sucks and nibbles on your collarbone.

He trails his mouth down to your breasts, but stops, unsure of how to take your bra off, so you unclasp it for him. You wave the piece or lingerie in front of him, only to toss the article atop his head, he bites the strap and throws it on the floor.

Gerard gently massages your breasts, kissing and licking your nipples as the pleasure intensifies. He suddenly bites your right nipple, and not expecting the wave of feelings, you buck your hips on the man's erection.

Gerard got off the bed and pulled you up with him, so both of you were standing next to the bed. Gerard lightly kissed you, but letting your lips linger ever-so slightly, "Blow me." he commanded.

You kissed him again, "Yes...daddy." you smirked, watching how he reacted to the name with a moan.

You dropped on your knees to un button his pants, and letting them drop, you also allowed his erection to spring free. You slipped a finger in his underwear band and slowly slid the boxers down.

You gripped his member, stroking and pumping him until he started hyperventilating, it was then, that you plunged his throbbing penis into your mouth.

You pumped, sucked, licked, and stroked him until his knees were shaking and he was gasping for breath. "Y-Y-Y/N! I'm going to- oh, I'm going to c-" you pulled your mouth away, "No! Don't stop! Don't stop!" he practically cried, but You kissed him to shut him up...and it worked.

"Thank you, babe. Now, I think it's my turn." Gerard said as he pushed you down on the bed. He began to nudge at your pants, un-buttoning and un-zipping them. Once he threw the jeans off, he started tugging on your underwear, taking it off too and beginning to massage your clit with his tongue. Gerard licked all over your throbbing vagina, only stopping to give your clit a hard, long, fast suck.

You were moaning his name as loud as you could, "Gerard! Gerard! I'm going to cum! Ger-" Gerard stopped. "No, no, why did you-" "Hush, baby," your fiancé cooed as he lined himself in your entrance, "We'll reach our peak in a minute. Are you ready?" "Yes! Oh, Gerard, yes!" Gerard pushed himself into you, adjusting quickly, and beginning to thrust in and out.

You were moaning like nuts under Gerard, which only drove him crazier. "Oh! Oh! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! I'm going to- I'm going to- oh!" You held your breath as he ejaculated inside of you, with your release following soon afterward.

By this time, both you and Gerard were sweaty and tired- but that didn't mean there was no round two.

Your lover pulled out and sat on the bed, trying to catch his breath, so you took control. You stood up, and leaning towards Gerard, you roughly kissed him while you stroked and pumped his member.

Once you both were ready, you crawled on top of him, aligned your entrance with his tip, and lowered yourself. Gerard groaned as you shyly shrieked. You began to go up and down, slowly but surly getting used to the feeling, you went faster and faster. You were bouncing on his lap, making Gerard automatically buck his hips with the movement. After a few minutes, you went deeper and faster, getting closer to both your climaxes.

The look of lust in your eyes was too much for Gerard, he felt the need to do something for you. You were so caught up in the pleasure and the feeling, you got startled when you felt hands grip your breasts- massaging them still, but much more intense and passionate than before.

You felt your orgasm coming soon, so you gripped Gerard's jaw and began to kiss him sloppily. Gerard bucked his hips as you bounced again, reaching the feeling against each other once more. You nearly screamed when you felt your walls clench against Gerard's dick, releasing his own juices inside you.

You got off of Gerard, allowing him to move to the other side of the bed so you both could lay down. A few minutes past, and by then, you were both facing each other under the blanket.

You laughed and Gerard smiled, "Come here, my love." He said with his arms open, and you gladly obliged. You and Gerard pushed up against each other, cuddling and holding one another. "Oh, Gerard. I love you so much." "I love you too, Y/N." Some comfortable silence past, "Hey, Gee?" he hummed a response, "Happy birthday."

(Thanks again Elizabeth80_ !)