Imagine 20:The Pool -Part 2 To Family Dinner

This is a part 2 Of The Family Dinner. I'm hyped for no reason.

Y/N POV

After that Family Dinner with Gerard I have to be extra careful with him around,my family is leaving for some random reason.

Well I'm gonna be a ruthless 23 year old and invite him and his band to have a pool party.

Frank's probably gonna bring his 9 Million dogs, Ray's hair is most likely gonna absorb all of the pool water, Mikey, well Mikey will be fine. He's chill. But Bob can't come for some reason, and then we have Gerard he is an entirely different story.

I had just set up some crap in the backyard and put on a two piece black bathing suit.I texted Gee to get his ass over here with his friends.

About thirty minutes later I heard a swift knock at the door. I went to open it and Gerard,Frank,Mikey,and Ray we're outside with their bathing suits.

Frank ran inside to go eat some freshly baked cookies that my mom made, of course he burned mouth. No one cared, Everyone headed to the back and Gerard kissed my cheek and started to spark a conversation about hanging out tomorrow.

I stole the cookies from Frank and he threatened to steal my dog that was with my parents. He was like 99,343,765 dogs so idk how that would happen.

We all finally got to the back yard and into the pool Ray's hair actually absorbed some of the water from the pool and Mikey barely went in the water. He was being boring and reading the entire time.

Gerard tried to get him to do something but we pretty much were hanging out by the side of the pool. Overall we had a sleepover in the end and Mikey finally started to talk.

Basically this was the best day ever!

Ok guys this was kind of short I have been having major writers block and I have Parcc coming up after spring break (spring break is next week for me) so I would applicate it if you would leave so requests in the comments. I may start the text Gerard way x reader soon so bye ill be updating soon!