Chapter 49

The next morning I wake up and look around Niall's room. I can't believe this is my life. My birthday is in a few days and I'm actually excited for it. I won't be forced to have a party and then sneak away with Beth. This year I will be spending it with Niall and my friends.

I am cuddled into Niall's side so when I look up at him and see him looking at me I'm a little surprised. I thought he was still sleeping. We lay quietly in his bed and Niall brings his hand up to my face. He softly runs his thumb across my cheek. I close my eyes and enjoy this moment.

"Want to hang out with me at the house today?" Niall quietly asks.

"Yes, but I can't. I work at four and it's just easier to go home now and hang out there until then. So you want to hang out with me there?" I smile at him. Begging him with my eyes.

"I guess we can lay in bed all day at your place." Niall leans in and kisses me.

I pull back a little bit and say, "well, maybe we can stay here in your bed a little longer."

I bring Niall's lips back to mine. Our kiss starts out slow like normal, but soon the kiss becomes heated. Niall lowers himself on top of me and then flips us over so I'm straddling him. The usual feeling of wanting to be closer overcomes me, but I don't have the desire to fight it. I pull away from Niall and take off my t-shirt. Niall's jaw drops and he just stares.

"Does this mean what I think it means?" He finally controls himself enough to ask this.

"Yes Niall." I bend down and start kissing him again.

(Smut is about to go down and also I would like to apologize for how bad it is written. I am not made for writing it haha, but I wanted to put it in for all my smut loving readers.)

Niall brings his hands up to roam my body. He slowly raises his hands to my chest. He breaks our kiss and starts leaving kisses down my neck and reaches my chest. As he leaves kisses all over my chest my head falls back and let a small moan out. Niall flips us over and starts kissing down my body. When he reaches my waist he starts to pull my yoga pants and underwear down. He stops and looks up at me. Asking for permission with his eyes. I nod my head yes and that's all Niall needs. He pulls my pants down rest of the way.

I'm laying on his bed completely naked, but it doesn't make me feel insecure. Niall makes me feel good enough. I look down at Niall as he starts to kiss down my stomach to my lower region. Just as he leaves one kiss at my usual panty line, I place my hand in Niall's hair. I pull at it just enough to get his attention.

"Niall, please don't tease me. I just want you right now." I say just loud enough for him to hear me.

This definitely takes Niall by surprise and he gets off the bed just long enough to pull off his boxers. He looks around for a second and jogs over to his dresser. I laugh at the fact that he jogs and at his little white butt. Niall opens his top drawer and then turns around and jogs back to me. I laugh again at him.

"Are you laughing at my white arse?" Niall tries to sound offended.

"Yes I am," I laugh again. "Come here."

He sets a condom down on his bedside table. I want to ask him why he doesn't just leave his condoms in the bedside table drawer, but I will just ask him later.

Our lips meet again and it's magic. I pull Niall down lower to deepen our kiss. The way my skin feels against his is indescribable. Niall brings his hands up to my sides and then brings them to my chest. He starts to massage my breasts again and it only makes the need to be closer to him stronger.

"Niall, please." I open my eyes to look at him.

Niall quickly grabs the condom and rips the foil off. He puts it on and looks at me and smiles. I can tell that he is worried about me. He is hesitant and probably thinks I'm going to regret this. I pull Niall down and then roll on top of him. I move my body so I can lower myself on to him. As he enters me we both moan. I start to move my hips and Niall brings his hands up onto my thighs. I look down at him to find him looking at me. Me being on top doesn't last very long though. Niall flips us and he brings my legs up to rest on his shoulders.