Chapter 30-Shattered War

----Deidre Pictured----

 I woke up to the sun rays beaming over my eyes in the warm embrace of my loving mate. I traced the patterns the sun cast onto his naked chest. The colors were bright and beautiful and I couldn't help but to admire his features. He was made strong so he could take care of me and the family we would have together. His hands were tender so that when he caresses me at night I feel loved and safe. He was made for me.

As I trace up his chest I see his grey eyes staring back at me. His eyes were soft as we gaze at each other. I smile at him and nuzzle my head into his chest. I could feel Della purring at being back with her soulmate not just a guy who everyone else wanted us to go. "We have the trial at noon."

"Don't ruin it." I look up at him as I continue to run my hand up and down his chest. I lean up to where I hover over him. My eyes dart from his eyes to his lips and I can't help but to taste him again. My lips descend in what was meant to be a simple kiss but once our lips touched I felt as though I had been thirsting for water in the desert. I needed to taste as much of him as I could and he happily obliged.

Alec flipped us to where he hovered just slightly above me so as not to crush me. He embraced me as if I were fragile and that one wrong move I would shatter and be gone forever. "I love you, Alec." I smile softly at him as he leans down to peck my lips again

We all dressed in business attire as we sat in the throne room. A small jury consisting of ten random Alphas all pulled from a box that contained every Alpha's name. I see that Alpha Aston, Alpha O'Brien which I have only met twice before and several other Alpha's from all over the globe.

A large throne is sat at the front of the throne room with a smaller one to the left of it. Two other chairs are placed to the other side not even resembling a throne but still nice chairs. When we walked in Alec sat me in the smaller thrown as he sat in the larger one. As soon as he sat everyone else proceeded to sit. I glance over Alec's chest to see Hermione giving me a soft smile.

Alec stands as he addresses the entire audience. Of course the trial was aired to every single pack so that an example was made. He stands as he begins to speak. "We are here for a trial of all of the MacScriptons. As you all have been aware my mate was taken from me the night of our engagement ball just over a month ago. After long weeks of searching my team and I finally had tracked down the location of my mate, your Luna Queen. Although we rescued her she still was held prisoner for a month in a place that was very much a hell for her.

"What family do you know would take their daughter away from the safest place for her to only force misery and pain onto her? Not only did they kidnap the Queen but they bewitched her into thinking she lived a different life. They bewitched her to believe that a man by the name of Declan Walsh was her mate. He repeatedly raped her and abused her within that month and would have for the rest of their lives if she were not saved.

"This family sold their daughter and niece, your Luna and Queen. For this they are to be tried in front of a court for their wrongdoings." A gasp could be heard from the crowd as lw murmurings began to float around the room. He cleared his throat as he looked at the Alpha's and the packed throne room. I looked to see my mother, Gregory, Auntie, and Alby separated from Deidre, Conall, Uncle Colin and Dad. "Let the trial begin."

I stand up as I make my way to the podium. "It is all true. I was kidnapped and given to a monster as a mate. Every night it seemed he would sexually assault me, he raped me numerous times and beat me when I didn't do as he liked. Declan has been dealt with permanently. I was found during the peak of my heat. King Deo had just arrived on the pack territory. I screamed at the pain and if it weren't for my little brother Gregory who told the King where I was I would've went through so much more pain.