Chapter 31-Clean up on Aisle

The meeting room was bustling with busy Alphas. Shouts came from everywhere as people threw out what they deemed would be a good enough sentence for all of them. Some of the Alpha's said to keep them in prison for their crimes and others went as far as to even say that they should be sentenced to death. Sentences were being thrown out and some of them were so absurd as to say that they should all be treated in the same manner as I was.

I didn't want anyone to die. They were all my family even though I hated a couple of them at this moment. Suggestions were given and Alec, Hermione, and Ezio listened carefully. They would decide the ultimate decision. Although I am technically Queen I will have little input due to the fact that this trial involved me and that the defendants were none other than my relatives.

After what took hours, decisions were made and it was finally time to give the sentences to all four of the people tried today. We all stood up and walked back into the courtroom as everyone stood. A chair was moved next to mine and I assumed it was Hermione's who wanted to be with me when all of the defendants were condemned. Alec and I sat first signaling the rest of the courtroom to sit as well. When the courtroom was quiet, Alec spoke.

"A decision has been made in what punishment should be given to each of the four MacScriptons. I would like to call up Conall and Deidre MacScripton."

Slowly they approached as they bowed in front of our thrones. "For having hand in the abduction of our Luna Queen I strip you of your Alpha titles. Your pack will be dispersed among the other Alphas with whom they choose. You both will stay at the castle and will work unpaid for the first year. Conall will train with the warriors if you are able to survive. Deidre you will work as a house servant. Neither of you will speak to anyone unless permission is given first."

My heart leapt at the first two sentencings. I had always been close with Conall and Deidre but I didn't know if I could ever be the same after they took me to hell on earth. I knew Conall had always been friends with Declan as we grew up. Would he really not know how sick and twisted the bastard truly was? Was nothing offered to him as reward to take me from my mate and the safest place I've ever lived? And Deidre, why would she let this happen? We've called at least once a week since I was last in Ireland. Would she truly think that I wasn't happy with my own mate? Was she not aware of fathers and Uncle Colins hatred for the royals?

I hear Auntie cry with happiness as the two got off with an extremely lucky sentence. The next defendant was my father. "Sean MacScripton, you will become something you've hated for years. You will be an omega in my pack and serve every order I ask. I will restrain your wolf so that you will never be able to release him. You are to abide my every command. You will do the lowest duties imaginable. If something needs done that no one else wants to do it will be you who does it." Alec doesn't even look at my father. I knew he was restraining himself from tearing him apart.

Pomsia walks towards the center to where my father stands. She makes a claw chanting softly. My father falls to his knees in slight pain. Pomsia grabs his head in both of her hands and begins to chant loudly. I see my father crumble in pain and for a moment my heart clenches as I see him in pain. Finally, she is done. Father is too weak to even get up so the warriors drag him out of the room and to the cells.

"Colin Macscripton. You sicken me. However, my sentencing is very different for you. You have such a desire to be King I would love for your challenge to be made official and then when I kill you it will not only signify my strength but it will also show how weak and pathetic you truly are."

"I do challenge your throne, your majesty." He says as he spits on the ground. Alec stands up quickly throwing his suit jacket, tie, and shoes next to the throne as he approaches the middle.