Cedric/ Twins: Approval

Ok it's not like a whole imagine, but you get your triplets approval to date Cedric.

YN Weasley is the triplet of Fred and George Weasley

YN Weasley is the triplet of Fred and George Weasley. She was also a Hogwarts Prankster, she was a chaser on the quidditch team. And she was very well known around the school.

Everyone knew that she had a pretty face but she will attack if you say the wrong words. Her brothers are all very protective over her, but her two triplets are the most. No boy has ever got to close to her without their consent.

So when YN falls for Cedric Diggory, she didn't tell them. But Lee soon figures out and tells the two other triplets.

Now
YN POV
I sat with Lee in front of Fred and George  we were all talking and joking together til McGonagall called us.
"Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley and Mr. Jordan I've warned you many times.
Mrs. Weasley sit with Mr. Diggory and One of you Mr. Weasley sit with Mrs.Abbot, Mr. Jordon with Mrs. Bell and and other Weasley sit with Mrs. Johnson."

We sighed and moved seats, I grabbed my things and sat beside Cedric.
"Hello YN." He smiled.
"Hello Cedric." I mumbled taking notes. That's when he pocked me.
"What?" I asked. He smirked and looked away. I picked him with my quil.
He pocked and I returned it back to him.
"Mr. Diggory, Mrs. Weasley if your done with your game. I'll see you two in detention."

"That's hardly fair Professor, we both took our notes and are waiting for the next set."

"Let me see your notes." I got up with both our notes and walked over to her.

"Agh I see, unlike your brothers you know how to get your work done. Fine no detention." She sighed.

I smiled and walked back to Cedric.
"How was our work on the paper, we didn't do it." Cedric asked.
"Cedric what's the point of being magical if you can't use it for things." I winked.
He chuckled looking away, I felt eyes on me and I saw Fred, George and Lee staring over at us.
They meet my eyes and I winked looking away from them.

"Alright class dismissed, remember your partner is the person next to you."

Me and Cedric got up, "What project?" He asked. "It should be in our notes, magic quils are the best." I smiled.

I opened my book, "So we have to right a presentation on turning an animal into an object and changing it back." I read.

"So we go to the library after classes." He asked. I nodded in agreement, before going to my two very tall siblings and Lee.

"Hey guys." I jumped on Fred's back.
"Hello YN Diggory." Lee teased.
"What?" I asked.
"Oh you and Diggory messing around in class, almost got detention without causing chaos. And you saved both your butts from detention." George sassed.
"Well it'd be weird if we went together, and detentions are thing." I reminded.
"She's right, sorry YN." Lee sighed.
"But YN Diggory has a nice ring to it doesn't it." I teased.
"No, you will not marry Pretty Boy Diggory." Fred yelled.
"Your not my mum or dad."
"But were your triplets."
"Well your twins as you look alike and I'm a girl so I'm your sister, yes we were born together so technically we are triplets and are the same in many ways."
"Yeah the good looks and the mad skills at pranking."
"Yes were the Three Kings and your The Queen of pranking." Fred smiled.
"Isn't it two kings. And Queen." Lee says.
"No, your a king as well Lee, your the person that makes up quadruplets. Mum would be happy to take you home."
"But Lee Weasley doesn't sound good." Lee grimaced.
"To bad, brother from another mother." I sigh wrapping my arm around him.

After Classes
"Bye guys." I smiled at them they looked at me confused.
"We're going to the common room."
"No I'm meeting Cedric in the library for we can work on our project."
"YN Diggory." Lee sighed.
"Whatever." I rolled my eyes going to the library.

Opening the library Door
I walked over to Cedric, I set my books down on the table. He jumped up.
"Oh Diggory did I scare you." I teased.
"No, just startled."
"Yes because that helps." I sat down.

After Hours of Essay
I sighed, "We finished now we don't have to work on it for weeks." I cheered.
He laughed at me, "Yeah, See you around." He got up.
"Actually YN, I was wondering-."
"Yes. On Saturday."
He smiled as I got up.
"Goodbye Diggory, beware of my brothers." I warned.

Walking into Common Room
"Hello everyone, guess who has a date with only the cutest boy in school."
I sat beside Ron.
"Wait till your triplets find out." He are a chocolate frog.
"Well the won't be as excited as me, but they'd be happy. Right Mione?" I asked taking one of Ron's chocolate frogs.
"Of course." She smiled.

"YN Weasley get the bloody over here." Fred and George dragged me upstairs.
"Agh girl Weasley number 1 under attach run before the monsters get you." I yelled.

"Why DIDN'T you Bloody TELL US." George shrieked.
"A date with Pretty Boy what would dad say." Fred put his hand on his head.
"Congrats." I looked at them confused.
"No, NO BOYFRIEND."
"Aren't you supposed to be happy, I let you go out with my friends and I can't go out with a very cute boy because you don't like him."
"Yes." I scoffed.
"Well then I'm leaving." I hit them both.
"Stupid Gits."
They grabbed my arm.
"Fine but when you realize he's a jerk, don't come running to us."
"Thanks losers."
We grouped hugged.
"Aww so adorable."
We turn to see Lee staring at us.
"What when you guys fight its hilarious."