Teddy Lupin/ Red

"Have a Great Holiday!" I cheered running through the halls of Hogwarts searching for my siblings

"Have a Great Holiday!" I cheered running through the halls of Hogwarts searching for my siblings. Then I crashed into the cutest boy ever, Well for me anyways.
"Hello Teddy!" Teddy smiled his hair turning a bright red. I need to figure out what that color meant.

"There is my favorite red." Teddy teased messing with my red locks.

I shook my head and continued walking beside him, "Are you coming to my house for the Holidays?" I looked up at him.

Teddy hair was still red, he smiled his smile looking at me, "Of course! Are you looking for Fred and Roxie?" I nodded my head at the Hufflepuff.

"Fred was taking Roxie to the infirmary... prank gone horrendously wrong." I groaned out.

"I should go check on her, see you tomorrow at the train!" I yelled before running the opposite way to the infirmary.

—————
Train
-
I held Roxie's hand in mine as I dragged an angered Fred with my wand. "This isn't fair! James made her head big not me!"

I scoffed, "Your her big brother your supposedly protect her. Not to mention it's only her First Year! Your 3rd my 7th you imbecile."

"What's your job then?!"

I smirked back at his floating self, "To provide disciplinary action!" Fred shrunk back as far as he could he was floating after all. "Lighten up, its Christmas holiday!"

Fred smiled widely, "Right! I got to work in the Joke Shop with Dad!" I looked down at Roxie as I lifted her into the train.

"Where is our trunks?" She asked looking around worriedly.

I smiled, "I used Dads weird gizmo and shrunk them so they could fit in my pocket, come on let's go to our compartment!" I Let Fred down before following Roxie.

Inside was Teddy, James, Louis, Victoire and Dominque. I sat down beside Roxie holding her on my lap so Fred could fit beside James. Roxie laid her feet on top of me and Teddy so she could take a nap.

I laid my head on Teddy's shoulder not noticing his hair going red. The others stared at his hair in curiosity, "Teddy what's your red colored hair mean again?" James asked as I looked to his hair, red again.

Teddy through for a bit, "I'm not sure, must have forgotten." We all went back to our conversations.

—————
"We should go change, come on girls." I picked Roxie up and our clothes as us girls went to the changing rooms.