Blaise/ Mask

It seems no one cared about me, I mean who would? I'm just a misunderstood Slytherin that wears a mask of a snide smirk on my face to merrily fit in

Draco shook my shoulder, "Wake up, Rosier! You alright?"

I shove him, "Bloody hell, Malfoy shove off." I growled.

Blaise sighed from across from me, "YN, you've been acting strange."

"Don't we all?" I questioned standing up sarcastically, "I'm going to the Common Room." I hastily walked out of the Great Hall.

The smirk and glare dropped from my face as the corridors were abandoned by the students eating their dinner. A frown instead replaced it as I rolled up my sleeves to reveal the bruises.

As I walked alone in the corridor tears began to fall. I hastily walked faster down the corridors, till I bumped into the Golden Trio. "Rosier? A-are you alright?" Ron asked as I wiped the tears.

"Mind your own business, Weasley." I remarked shoving past the trio.

—————
Hermione POV
"You saw it right?" I asked as Rosier left the hallway.

Harry nodded, "Yeah."

Ron gave us questionable looks, "What'd we see?"

"YN! She had bruises on her arm." I explained as we continued to the Great Hall.

As we entered we groaned because the last empty spots were behind Malfoy and the others. "What do you think caused Rosiers bruises?" Ron questions loudly.

I smacked him, "I don't know, but it looked bad. I've never seen her cry before, it was slightly upsetting."

"What are you three going on about?" We looked to Malfoy and Blaise's curious but worried eyes.

I stayed silent but Ron went on, "Rosier was crying and their were purple and blue bruises on her arm."

Blaise stood up hastily, "Thanks Weasel." He called as he ran out of the Hall.

We looked to Draco, "Shouldn't you go with him, isn't Rosier your best friend as well?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded, "Yes she is, but no way in Salazar's Slytherins arse am I going to ruin their moment."

We simply nodded and went back to talking about who the Half-Blood Prince was.

——————-
YN POV
I sat on the emerald green coach with a blanket over my head. Holding my legs to my face and just cried my eyes out.

Why am I so weak? God YN, stop crying, stop crying! Bloody hell, no wonder Blaise doesn't want you...

The portrait door was thrown open and the footsteps hurried over to me, "YN? YN, Love. Come out from under the blanket."

I could hear Blaise's soft voice, "G-Go away Blaise... I-I don't want you to see me like this."

Blaise hastily pulled the blanket off and sat down beside me, "You look beautiful either way. Who hurt you, Love?"

I looked away as Blaise took ahold of my cheek and made me look at him, "Hey, hey- YN it's me. Your best friend, me Blaise."

"It was my parents. I told them- that I didn't want to be a Death Eater." I curled up beside Blaise. "Blaise, I don't w-want to-."

"Me, neither... I don't think it's safe for you to go back home for summer." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

I sighed, "Blaise I have nowhere else to go for the summer."

Blaise face lit up, "You can stay with me and my mother."

My eyes widened, "Blaise, I-I can't possibly just s-."

"Yes, you can because do say so." Blaise says moving my hair with his finger.

I smiled softly at him, "Thank you, Blaise."

Blaise smiled back at me, "I've never seen you smile. I've known you for 17 years yet I've never seen you smile."

I looked down, "Blaise for 17 years I practically wore a mask. My parents told me if people know your true feelings then you will be weak. So you have to wear a mask so that no one would notice how you truly feel."

"So that's what you've been doing, wearing an imaginary mask so that no one would care for you."

I paused, "No one cared in the first place to have realized just how much my parents broke me."

Blaise looked down at the stone ground, "Me and Draco.... we noticed, but every time we tried to help you,- you showed us away."

"I guess I didn't want to shove you and Draco into my mess of a family life." I explained.

"We all have family issues, my mums constantly getting married, Draco's mum is amazing, but his father is horrid." Blaise paused before continuing, "us Slytherins hell each other because no one else will. We are all we got, so when you're feeling down, we'll have your back."

I couldn't help but smile at the end of the boys speech. "Blaise Zabini (yay finally put it right!!!) what the hell would Slytherin do without you?"

"It would probably still be a house for everyone to just turn into Death Eaters." I chuckled at the amount of sarcasm in his voice.

"You do to much sometimes Zabini." I pointed out with a soft smile on my face as I looked into the boys eyes.

I looked away awkwardly at how my crush of 6 years stared into my eyes, windows of the soul. "So Blaise, hows your mum?"

Blaise just stared at me, "Rosier, enough with your blasted small talk. We both know how each other feel."

I smirked softly, "How are we feeling exactly Zabini?"

"We feel like this." Before I could question him he pressed his lips to mine. After a second I kissed him back a smile on my face as I did.

"Bloody Hell! In the common room, really?!" Pansy yelled causing me and Blaise to jump apart.

"You do realize we have first years!" Theo called teasingly as the first through third years ran upstairs.

Draco hit them both, "It's about time they kissed, don't you think?... So Rosier, what are you doing for summer?" He asked jumping in between me and Blaise with a childish grin.

"Oh, I'm going to stay with Blaise." I mumbled with a blush at Pansy, Theo' and Draco suggestive looks.

"Oh that sound lovely. Just don't go piping out kiss before we finish Hogwarts." We all burst out laughing at Draco's remark.

Only with him do I take of my mask. But with them I can't help but laugh.