14) Kenny McCormick x Reader

Get that smirk off your face, McCormick!

I growled, yet again Kenny was being a perv towards some other girl. I don't want to hear your bitching, I know, he's a man whore. Unfortunately, I was in love with him. You see, when I was 8, he was really in his hood. During late middle and so far, all of high school, he's been showing his face. He sure does smirk a lot. His smug looking face was kind of hot. (See picture above for face) I was totally hooked, the first time he smirked at me.

{Flashback}

I blushed, holding my tongue as Kenny McCormick was trying to convince me to let him have my bra. "Come on babe, you'd feel better once I got it off."

He winked, a smug smirk on his face. This was when I knocked one of his teeth out, causing that sexy gap.

{End of Flashback}

"God damn McCormick, who the fuck does he think he is? Smirking at that broad." I grumbled. "Hey! McCormick!"

He looked over at me, smirking with a devious glint in his eyes. He did this every time I was around, only to get a reaction from me. It's like he liked teasing me endlessly. I was super jealous and it was always way too obvious. "Wipe that that fuckin' smirk off your face before I knock another tooth loose!"

He left the girl, her rolling her eyes with a scoff. Everyone knew Kenny teased me because he has been since we were 10. He loved the reaction he got.

{Flashback}

"Hey Bebe, how's about we go and fuck in the bathroom?" Kenny said in hearing distance from me, I growled.

"Hey McCormick! Shut your mouth, I don't want to hear that shit." I slammed my locker, flipping him off.

Then he fucking smirked at me.

I growled, stomping off to class.

{End of flashback}

I looked at him, seeing shock over his face as I felt a warm liquid roll down my cheeks. I growled at him, running into the girls bathroom, kicking everyone out for personal reasons, and locking the door. I was never coming out again. I sat on the clean floor, crying into my knees.

Why does he always tease me? Why does he make it so obvious that he doesn't like me! I screamed, feeling more hot tears run down my burning cheeks.

{Kenny's POV}

This time, I didn't smirk. I was concerned, did I do something wrong? She always blushes when I smirk at her, and.. I like teasing her, she always had the cutest reactions. She was so jealous! I thought it was so fucking cute!

{Flashback}

"God dammit Kenny, you poor piece of crap!" Cartman yelled at me.

"What now, Cartman?" I sighed, aggravated.

"You shouldn't keep teasing her like that you idiot! It hurts her feelings!" Kyle yelled from behind Cartman.

I looked over at (Y/n), seeing her wipe her jacket sleeve over her face. She took a deep breath and continued putting her school stuff away for the weekend. I sighed at her, I so desperately loved her. I don't mean to hurt her feeling, I just think it's cute when she gets jealous. "I'm sorry (Y/n), I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.."

I mumbled, going home and ignoring at my yelling friends.

{End Flashback}

I sighed, jumping back when I heard (Y/n) scream. I walked over to the door, sitting outside of it. "You know.. when we were 8, I thought you were the prettiest girl in the whole town of South Park."