16A) Craig Tucker x Reader

Craig said it first

"Okay you bastards," a now much older Garrison said. The class settled down, (Name) rolled her almost bored (e/c) orbs. "I'll be assigning partners for this moths project."

The class groaned, (Name)'s (e/c) orbs gleamed in delight at the news.

"Garrison." She called out before the teacher could continue.

"Yeah?" How unprofessional.

"May I speak to you in the hallway?"

Garrison looked confused, but agreed, walking out to the hallway with (Name).

"I'll give you two hundred and fifty dollars to partner me up with Craig Tucker." (Name) said bluntly. "I've got the hots for him, I'll pay more."

She pulled her wallet out, grabbing cash between two fingers. She licked her thumb, counting the cash quickly.

"Four hundred. Right now if you say yes."

"Well all right." Garrison said, taking the money and sticking it in his pocket.

The two walked back into the classroom, (Name) smirking.

She say back down, crossing her arms and keeping a smug grin on her face.

{Craig's POV}

God she's so fucking hot. She made me go insane. Her delicious curves, 'I don't give a fuck' attitude, and her beautiful soul. I was almost obsessed with her. The thing she did the most that turned me on was her biting her lip. I groaned mentally, desperate for her. "Craig are you fucking listening?!"

I flipped off Mr. Garrison, (Name) giggling. I winked at her, seeing her bite her lip. Mr. Garrison rolled his eyes. "You and (Name) are partners this month, sit together."

I smirked, walking towards (Name), sitting down and putting my hand on her thigh under the table. She blushed, smirking at me and softly biting her lip.

That was a month ago today.

I sighed, feeling angry that it was over. I had skipped school the past few days, feeling off about seeing (Name) before we stopped working together. Somewhere through our project I had learned everything about her, and I soon fell head over heels for her. Even Stripe #4 likes her! I sighed. Walking into the school, all eyes instantly turned onto me, I gulped.

"Craig? Where have you been! I've been worried sick about you, you haven't been answering my calls or texts! Thank God you're okay!" She hugged me tightly.

Halfway through the third week, we did some drinking to relax from the project. Things went further than expected and I ended up cumming in her, it wasn't on purpose! We used protection but I noticed it was ripped. "I have something I need to tell you-"

I kissed her, pulling her beautiful body closer to me. I left her lips, kissing and biting on her neck. "I love you (Name)."

I said bluntly. Everyone was gasping, watching what was going on.

She blushed, smiling. "I love you too, Craig, can I tell you what I was going to tell you before you.. proclaimed your love for me."

I nodded, and she stood on her tiptoes, whispering in my ear.

"I think I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened, and I looked down at her.

(I might make a mini series where all these cuties are parents! I know it's short but it is a mini series.)