15) Tweek Tweak x Reader

A Little Less Tweaky

Ten years ago, my friends and I were all 8 or 9. We had decided to do one big party for all our 18th and 19th birthdays. I looked over at the (h/c) haired female that moved here when we were in 4th grade.

I would be turning 19 this year, my true love turning 18. I couldn't help but keep my gaze on her goddess like figure. I thought she put Aphrodite to shame, her beauty could break Medusa's curse. "Are you okay Tweeky?" She asked me, waving her hand in my face.

I blushed, smiling at her. "You know I'm fine (Y/n), but I am better now that you're here." I said, a flirty tone.

As the years went by, I started to handle my coffee better, my twitches and outbursts had progessivly stopped. They rarely occurred. Only in an extreme state of nervousness and stress. She sighed, wrapping her arms around me. I blushed, wrapping mine around her in return.

"W-W-What's w-w-wrong?" I spazzed, a twitch shaking through my body.

"I should be asking you that, you're twitching and stuttering again.."

I rested my head on hers, a sigh escaping my lungs. "I just.. I just really have something on my mind.."

She took my hand, walking towards a bench in the hallway. We sat together and she held my hands on her lap. "Talk to me, I don't like seeing you in a state like this.."

I looked into her (e/c) gaze. I wanted nothing more than to tell her I loved her, I wanted to feel her tender lips against mine. I frowned, sighing.

"It's about a girl I really like..." I mumbled.

A soft 'oh' was heard, her voice cracking slightly. "Well, have you talked to her?"

I nodded. "I talk to her constantly, even when she's not around and in my dreams.."

She looked up at me. "What's her name? Do I know her?"

I shrugged. How do I explain to the girl I love about herself? "In a way, yeah.."

She smiled. "I hope she treats you right, there's nothing I want more in this life than your happiness."

I watched her place my hands in my lap and kissing my cheek sweetly, walking out of the school and towards her house. I sat there, watching her walk away. I sighed, walking towards my group of friends.

"How do you tell the girl you love you love her without ruining 10 years of friendship?"

"I don't think there's a way for that unless she returns the feelings."

"One of us should go into her room and snoop around!" Clyde said.

"I think it should be 'Tweeky' that does it."

Everyone looked at me, a mutual agreement between the four.

"Ah man, too much pressure." I twitched again.

"It'll be fine, Tweek. She won't be as mad at you out of us four." Craig said, a little less monotone from when we were younger.

I nodded, seeing how he was right. I ran a finger through my blond hair. I decided to go, watching Craig call (y/n) asking if she'd meet him at my family's coffee shop, which was across town from her house. I started making my way to her house.

I looked up at her window, climbing up the lattice that was nailed to the wall, gripping the wood and the greenery that grew up it. I slide her window open, grabbing the ledge and pulling myself up and into the window. "Guess the rope climbing came in handy after all." I joked.

I looked around her room, seeing photos of us and our friends. It made me smile. I looked at my favorite picture of us. It was 9th grade, and (Y/n) and I went to the spring formal at school. The guys were all home sick that week, the flu and allergies deeming too much for them. I lifted the frame, examining the photo. (Y/n)'s (h/c) hair was pulled into a ponytail, curls falling from the band that held her hair up. I looked at her, smiling like always. I was dressed in my best suit, and she was wearing my favorite green dress, and had her makeup done for the dance. She was beautiful. I looked around her bed, trying to find a journal of some sort. I found a sparkly green notebook, taking it within my grip and opening the book. I saw a lot of doodles, mostly of herself and our friends. A few entries were scattered across the lines.

Tweek has been acting strange lately, I hope he's okay.. seeing him twitch and hearing him stutter again brings back memories from when we were younger. I also thought his twitching was so cute! He's so cute..

I smiled, she thinks I'm cute. I continued looking in it, seeing one from when we went to the dance together in 9th grade. I read it carefully.

Well, I guess... I guess my life is over now.. tonight at the dance, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Tweek. He's changed a lot since we were 8, and the things I used to think were cute, I now think are precious. I think I've fallen in love with him over these years, and I'm scared. Maybe he'll like me back one day? I hope. He'll always be my Twitching coffee addict.

I heard the front door open, and I quickly put the book back. I went towards the window, closing it and taking off down the street.

I had just the correct amount of information I needed. I was finally going to tell (Y/n) that I loved her.

{Next day}

I walked into the high school, the double doors slamming against the walls. I scanned the hallways, a determined look on my face. There she was.

There was my love.

I made myself walk and seem pissed. I was honestly just determined. "Tweek what's wro-!"

I cut her off, placing my hands on her cheeks and roughly pulling her lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync, making fireworks go off in the pit of my stomach. Somewhere during our heated kiss, our tongues began to swirl together. We pulled away, hearing cat calls and encouraging hollering. "I fucking love you so much (Y/n)."

She gasped. "Tweek!"

I smirked, kissing her again passionately. I was a little less Tweeky today. But I guess that's fine.