18) Michael x Reader {Smut}

My Raisins Girl (Lemon)

It was my first day at my new job, which unsurprisingly was very popular now that all the workers weren't fucking eight anymore. I grimaced at my way too revealing uniform. "I have to wear this?"

"Yea, but if you don't like orange we have some new black ones.'

I thought about it for a minute, before I nodded, handing the orange one back. "I hate orange. Plus, I'll get more tips wearing black because it makes my breast pop."

Lexus laughed, we had been friends since we were eight and I couldn't be happier. I sighed, rocking back and forth on my feet waiting for her to come back. She came back, tossing me the uniform and telling me to get dressed. I pulled my shirt and shorts off, quickly throwing on the tight crop top and uncomfortably short shorts. I looked in the bathroom mirror, taking a look at myself. You could see my lacy black bra from the top of the revealing shirt. I groaned, looking down and seeing the matching black panties. The sides were thin stripes of lace and visible above the shorts. "Fuck this is showing waaaaaayy too much, Lex."

She smirked, looking at me. "You look so fucking hot, I wish you swing both ways babe."

I roll my eyes, laughing and heading out of the bathroom.

It was gonna be a long day.

{Time Skip}

I growled, Lexus took my clothes because she had to leave for a date immediately after work. I was left in the long, black coat I had to cover my revealing uniform. At least I had on tube socks to keep my legs slightly warm. I pulled my cigarettes out of my pocket, feeling around for my lighter.

"God damn it, did I leave it in my jeans?" I growled, lightly biting the filter. "Fuckin' Lexus, you bitch I'll kill you one day."

I sighed, keeping the cigarette in my mouth. "My fuckin' favorite lighter! I'll never get that back!"

I sat on the curb, under a streetlight, my head in my hands.

"You poor thing."

I looked up, seeing the oldest goth. I took my cigarette in between my fingers. "I thought you were some kind of perv, hey, can I borrow your lighter for a second?"

He looked slightly taken aback. I stood, showing off my uniform. "A black raisins uniform?"

I nodded, still waiting for the lighter. He pulled out it out from his pocket, handing it to me. "Oh man, you're my fuckin' hero." I said, lighting the cigarette. "I'm (Name) by the way."

I handed him his lighter, grabbing his hand and shaking it laughing. "I'm.. Michael.."

I pulled my pack of cigarettes out, flipping the lid of the box and offering him one. "They're menthol."

He lightly smiled, taking one and lighting it. "So, you got piercings now?"

He chuckled slightly. "How'd you know I didn't have them before?"

I smirked, taking a drag of my smoke and blowing it away. "I used to admire you from afar, I've always thought you were pretty smokin'."

"Well," he said, obviously shocked about how blunt I was. "Yeah, got them done a while ago. Even my tongue."

I blushed, rubbing my legs together slightly. "Bet that's fun for the ladies huh?"

He smirked, nodding his head. "Haven't had sex in a while though."