36

~ Namjoon's pov ~

"Namjoon-Hyung was the one who told all of us that it was best because we had feelings for her!" I overheard Jungkook loudly tell Seokjin at the other side of the room when I walked in.

"Well, Well, Well." Hoseok says as he leans back into his chair, spotting me walk in. Seokjin bolts up and walks toward me.

"What the hell? You tell everyone else to back off so you can make out with that girl?" He says.

I didn't even know what to say. My mouth opens and shuts.

"That isn't fair to us, or to her. She was dating someone, goddamnit." Jimin says.

"I know! I don't know what came over me it just happened." I try to explain myself.

"I understand what you mean, but you should've stopped talking to her after you found out that you LIKED HER!" Hoseok yells.

"You guys all have no right to talk, I was the one who likes her first!" Jungkook complains loudly.

"I only wanted to be friends with her, and you wouldn't let her unblock me." Taehyung sadly says.

"It's my fault, okay!" I yell. "I'm sorry! If it makes you feel any better, she doesn't want to talk to me anymore."

"Good. Nobody is allowed to talk to her." Seokjin says.

"C-can I just ask if we can still be friends?" Taehyung asks.

"No." Seokjin quickly replies. "If I catch anyone talking to her, I'm bringing the manager involved and we will have meetings and legal actions will be taken against the girl which is extremely unnecessary but if that's what it will come down to, fine."

Everyone else just nods. I gulp down the lump in my throat and I decided that I would never think about her again.

Hard to never think about something, but I'll try my best to not think of her.

Hey, she won't ever think of me unless she is thinking about killing me for ruining her perfect relationship.

To be continued...