Jungkook.

I chose Jeon Jungkook.

This story wouldn't have started without him, after all.

The maknae of the group, I loved him so much. I hadn't shown it a lot during the times we were only friends, but once I realized my feelings for him...

I couldn't stop showing my love for him.

And if you know Kookie, you know that a little too-much attention never hurt him.

His bunny-like smile shined its way through my heart, and his stupid jokes always made me laugh.

Our inside jokes about our entire love story is just... irreplaceable.

Honestly, most of the time we barely even act like a couple. At our friends house, instead of cuddling, we would wrestle (playfully of course lol he didn't John Cena me dw)

We would barely display any PDA, but privately-

Today we are at an all-you-can-eat restaurant/buffet. We were celebrating finally booking a venue for our August wedding.

Our wine glasses filled with red clinked as we cheered to our tiring accomplishment.

"Okay, now that that's over," Jungkook starts. "Let's talk baby names."

I choke on my wine.

"Woah, are you sure that's the next step?" I say after he calms down from laughter.

"All I'm saying, is that you better not name our children something stupid."

"I want a daughter named Clarissa Namjoon, if that's alright with you?" I start giggling as he stared at me with playful dissatisfaction.

"I'm second guessing being engaged to you right now." He says before taking a bite out of his Italian-meal.

"I'm perfect though"

"Says the one engaged to the maknae of BTS."

The end.