55

~Your pov~

It had been about a day since El came home and she was still laying down on the couch. She seemed more sick than other pregnant woman but then again, what do I know?

"Do you want something? Soup?" I say, as I sit on the ground next to her, and hold her warm hand.

"I just... I wanna rest." She says before closing her eyes.

"Are you sure you're not sick as well? You seem almost dead, we should go to a doctor." I say.

"No, I'm fine!" She says, as she sits up, which raised my suspicion.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it." I say as I get up and open the door, to reveal Taehyung standing there.

"TaeTae?" I say, and my heart starts to feel tight. I haven't seen him in a while, and I missed him. A lot.

"Hi y/n." He says, as he just smiles and stands there. "Can i hug you?" He asks, and I nod.

He pulls me in a tight embrace and I felt tears forming in my eyes but I pushed them away as hard as I could, and it worked.

"What brings you here?" I ask, pulling away.

"I came to talk to you and El about..." he starts to mumble.

"Namjoon talked to you, didn't he?" I say, and he nods. I invite him in and he walks up to El.

"I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how." She says as she placed her hand on her lower tummy.

"I..." Taehyung just stands there. This must be a lot to take in. "We didn't do anything for you to get pregnant."

I furrow my eyebrows. What?

"What do you mean? I came over the past month, comforting you." She says.

"I've been too busy to hang out with anyone. I'm sorry, I think you're mixing me up with someone else." He calmly says.

She just sits there in disbelief, and I stand in my place confused.

After some time, El speaks up. "You were drunk, okay! You seduced me and I knew it was wrong, but I did it okay! You told me you loved me."

"What?! I haven't drank in a few months, what are you saying?" Taehyung says. "I'm so sorry, and I think you were just... I don't know."

I could tell he was trying to make her feel better, but i didn't know who to believe. Is Taehyung the father? Is El even pregnant?

"Please, El. Try to think. Dig deeper." I say while walking closer to her. She just looks down.

Riiinnngggg!

Taehyungs phone started to buzz, and he picks up.

"Namjoon-hyung?" He says, and after a little bit, his eyes started to widen.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and Taehyung just gulps down. I look at El and see that's she had a devilish smirk drawn onto her plain face.

"El? What did you do?" I nervously ask. Taehyung then hangs up the phone.

"The media got an anonymous tip that I got a worker at BigHit pregnant." Taehyung says while staring at El.

"Well, now you can't back out. Or else they will think that you ditched the girl carrying your child." She says as she stands up, suddenly all okay.

Taehyung and I just stand there in shock.

"You want your entire group to go in flames? You're going to be in the news over the entire world. All your fans are so surprised, but they know that sweet little TaeTae will take care of the baby mama." She says, smirking.

"El, who's child is that?" Taehyung asks.

"Some Asian guy. He looked a lot like you, but he smelled so bad." She started to laugh, my stomach starts to clench. I wanted to throw up.

"You know the powers of BigHit, they will sue you, you're done for El!" I defend Tae.

"Maybe, but word goes around fast. Your reputation is ruined, and you have to be with me forever." She starts to laugh, and my brain starts to go blank.

What?! My best friend is a crazy sasaeng?

"Why did you accept that internship at BigHit?" Taehyung asks.

"To get closer to you, silly!"

"Y/n, text Namjoon right now. Tell him everything." Taehyung says quickly. "El, calm down, I'm your friend! Please just rest a little."

I take my phone and speed write an entire paragraph filled with typos, and send it to Joon.

I stand there and look at the person I thought was my best friend. She was just a stalker-fan. She became successful, at least, so I thought. Then she just threw it all away.

I get a text back from Namjoon.

"El, you're screwed." I tell her after I read the message.

To be continued...

OKAY IM SO FREAKING STRESSED YALL PROBABLY DONT CARE BUT I NEED TO RANT

I JUST STARTED MY NEW SEMESTER AT MY HIGH SCHOOL AND I CANT FUNCTION CUZ I GOT TJE WORST CHEMISTRY TEACHER AND I FORGOT EVERYTHING I LEARNED IN SCIENCE AND FUNCTIONS LAST YEAR XBWIXVJWO AND I NEED GOOD GRADES TO PROVE I CAN GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY NEXT YEAR OR ELSE IM FUCKED

It may be harder for me to update now but I will try my best! The semester started this morning and I'm already drowning in hw gahksdjsjsjsd HELP ME

Hope your lives are doing better than mine

~Nura