Taehyung.

I chose Kim Taehyung.

Statistics show that marrying your best friend decreases chances of divorce by 75%.

We're not married, but I see what the statistics mean.

The way he looked at me while making stupid commentary about the person with the wacky hair in front of his, love in his deep eyes.

He was with me throughout my toughest times. He was always there for me, my best friend. We literally are the best friend couple that everyone stereotyped us as.

We went everywhere together. From hiking, mountain climbing and skiing, to beach dates, family parties and art galleries.

To this day, almost 3 years after we've been together, he still makes jokes about how incredibly oblivious I was all those years ago when I listened to his song in the car with him.

Today, we were celebrating us. We had a lovely brunch at a local cat cafe, which slowly turned into lunch because we spent 4 hours playing with the cats there.

Now, we are at a museum. Taehyung loved museums, he loved looking at art and learning about the artists. I mean so did I, but a different type of art.

Taehyung was my art.

I snap back into reality, when he says, "y/n, I don't care how beautiful any of these paintings are, or statues or how ethereally gorgeous Aphrodite is claimed to be. You are the most beautiful person to exist on this planet."

"You're saying that when a whole Jisoo exists?!" I giggle.

"Yes, and I'm also going to say this."

He drops down on one knee, and takes out a small, navy blue box out of his pocket.

I cover my mouth and I immediately tear up.

"Will you marry me?"

the end.