Lucky Marriage

Lucky Marriage
By: Harpreet Kaur Guru

This is my second story on wattpad .
This is all the work of fiction, any resemblance to this story is just a mere coincidence. And I just got a idea about this new story so, I wanted to add my imagination on it, and i love to start writing this story.

All rights are reserved to me, so don't try to copy. All © Copyrights belong to me.

Just enjoy the work and read it.

This is a story of Punjabi Kudi and Munda. If you want to know who they are, so come with me in their Rollercoaster marriage .

●●●

Meet Harsimrat Kaur

She is very a good girl, good daughter,  good sister, good friend, good employee,  good human being with a heart of gold

She is very a good girl, good daughter, good sister, good friend, good employee, good human being with a heart of gold...sweet, simple perfect combination with whom every men wants to marry. But there was a time when she was
rejected by a boy to whom she loves the most.
But that boy had rejected her because of that she's not her type and for his choices of hot girl not a simple girl.But, now after three years her life is totally changed, she is too busy in her new life that she don't even have a time for her broken heart to mend again. After her graduation in Btech she got placement in highly placed company in Bangalore. But she is from Punjab.
And above all now, she hates the most in her life that only love of her life before, but now she only hate him and never want to saw him again in life, that she even run away from him in nightmares.

●●●

🏄 Meet Amrinder Singh Romana

He is a very young entrepreneur in electronics business, workalcoholic man, who spend his whole day to take his ancestral company on a higher level

He is a very young entrepreneur in electronics business, workalcoholic man, who spend his whole day to take his ancestral company on a higher level. He has everything in his life luxury, family, friends but instead of all he is not satisfied with his life, he want love from his every girlfriend which is pure as her, which is to die for like her, but no girl except her has a ability to skip his heartbeart just on a single glance with those innocent eyes of her.
Before they all just admire from his looks but now from his money.
So, his relationships are not very longer, some are for one week, some for month and some are for just a one night stand and nothing to more. But no girl can love him like that girl to whom he rejected in college time.