Chapter -40👰

"Marriage is like music
          Both are playing different                           instruments    and   different   parts
      But as long as you're playing
     From the same sheet of music,
       You can create something
                      Beautiful."

************************************
Please play and watch the above video if you all want to see Searat... Ammy's Searat aka nimrat Khaira .
************************************************************************
Enjoy your reading..
************************************

Harsimrat kaur's POV

"Good morning baby "

What??

"What are you doing here?.. How you are here ..i mean why the hell I'm here... Listen did you kidnapped me "I interrogating him.

" Hey are you mad _why I kidnapped you when you already mine.. Just calm down and first come beside me on passenger seat "he said like he didn't do anything wrong.

I rapidly moves out and enter beside him "Now tell me what's going on.. What is this?? Why I'm here?? And most importantly why you are here?? Oh god this is so confusing.. Please care to explain.. And Don't show your teeths to me "I just bark at him.

He again laughs..

" Searat calm down and stop this interrogation don't ran your mind here and there _above all I'm your husband, have some believe on me "he calmly said with lots of emotions.

How I believe him when he literally kidnapped me from my bed on midnight .

But still I have belief on him.

" Okay! " I said to him and then I sat relaxed on seat.

He then drove the car again... It's still dark outside.

Sun is still eloping in another part of world, cold breeze is blowing outside making the atmosphere more cold.

"But where are we going?? " I asked him in one hope Atleast he told me where are we going.

"Searat just be quiet and have some believe on your poor husband..Enjoy the drive "

Huh!! enjoy this cold weather. What kind of drive is this, when I have to ruin my beauty sleep.

After that I snuggled myself on seat and closed my eyes but my sleep is already by this man only..but I have a strong believe on him so, without any fear I enjoy the drive and humm the light music played on stereo dusk till dawn ..i love this song. But this is perfect timing to listen music on this time and with perfect person.

I yawned and snuggle more into my lap ,let the sleep to came over again but it's no where near.

After about a while he suddenly applied a break, when my eyes really getting heavy _ugh this man.

I don't want to open my eyes now, so I stayed silent but I heard the sound of his side of door was opened and within seconds he opened my side door too.

" Searat.. Get up "he shakes me from shoulders.

What now??

I opened my eyes and take a look at him why he stop the car. I asked with my eyes what now?? By moving my eyebrows upward.

" We reached where I want to take you "he hold my hand and help me out of the car.

It's still dark but the chirping sounds of birds can prove that it's already morning.And when I look ahead where we are I got awestruck by the view of the large statue of lord Shiva.