Chapter -10

"Remembering that creating a successful marriage is like farming : you have to start over again every morning."

Third person's POV

After jassey left the room Searat went to washroom to take shower .

And Amrinder changed into white kurta pajama (clothes for men's to wear in Punjab) and he headed downstairs to join the family as Searat in washroom and she still had to ready. So, first he went to his dadi Ma's room to take blessings from her, he don't know but feel like he wants to work this marriage to ignore the conditions of Searat.

 So, first he went to his dadi Ma's room to take blessings from her, he don't know but feel like he wants to work this marriage to ignore the conditions of Searat

After about twenty minutes Searat came out from washroom and her bhabhi sat on her bed ,waiting for her to came out.

After that her bhabhi helped her in make up for reception party. And she dressed into a beautiful white mughal dress with golden embroidery over dress.

Now everyone in hall waiting for Searat to came down stairs as they all are getting late for reception party which is in a palace which they booked for their reception party

Now everyone in hall waiting for Searat to came down stairs as they all are getting late for reception party which is in a palace which they booked for their reception party. And also most of the relatives were reach their but they all still in a home and Searat's parents also reach their in palace.

After that they all heard some footsteps on stair side and they all admire the most beautiful girl came toward them with her bhabhi.who else? Searat.

Amrinder again shocked to see her like this. He never knows that to seeing own wife is such a great feeling like she's the queen here and he's the king. He even can't blink her eyes even once as all started to embrace her beauty.

After about forty five minutes all they reached to palace which is look like some emperor's palace.

The whole evening is like a beautiful dream for newly married bride and groom

For a second Searat also forget that her marriage was a fake for her. She admires the beauty of this beautiful palace which is only lighten up to fill the lights in their wedding day .

After that all take their seats around their round tables and bride and groom were seated on a wedding sofa on a stage.

After that all gave them blessings by giving them gifts one by one and photographer take snaps of relatives with the newly Wed couple

After that all had their dinner on a large dinning table and Searat and amy seated on a adjacent seats.

After dinner all doing bhangra(punjabi dance) on a Punjabi songs which are played on loud dj. Everyone enjoyed the reception party. But only the newly Wed couple were sat on their places, just silent and enjoy the family dance.

Both of them have don't even a urge to speak a word and just sat silent. But at this moment they even don't want to talk instead they are controlling their inner desires to doing bhangra because all of them enjoy and no one can noticed that on whose marriage they are doing bhangra they sat on their places. They are dying to do bhangra with them but still they sat silent because both of them don't want to show that they are happy with this marriage.

At last the Searat's younger sister Keerat noticed that her di(elder sister)and Jiju(sister's husband) are sat on their places like fools, like they came in someone else's marriage.
And she noticed that everyone were doing bhangra in their own world and no one was aware that in whose marriage they dance are not dance with them.

Then in her tricky mind one idea came and then she search that one person who can execute her plan, then her eyes caught that cool boy and she moved towards him who is doing bhangra like his own marriage is today, and she held his hand and Him out of the crowd of peoples. After taking him back of the stage. She yelled upon him " have you even aware of that in whose marriage your doing bhangra " she nearly doing him deaf by yelling on jassey.

"Are you mad that you ask from me... you don't know " jassey yelled on her in equally raising his voice .

" you mister mind your language first, I think you are mad who even don't know that your brother and bhabhi means my di are sat on their respective seats Like that seats are reserved for them" she shoots her glare to him.

"What? They are not on dance floor" he shocked.

No, now listen my plan you do something and stop those dj's and settled down everyone than we send only di and Jiju for their couple dance on stage and they both dance on any romantic song " she gave him her ideas.

Then like they wanted , everyone settled down on places after dj's stopped, than jassey and Keerat forcefully taken bride and groom on stage and left them on stage.

And then on background ashiqui 2 song played " Tum hi ho "(you only).

And now no way left, so Amrinder take her right hand in his left hand and placed her left hand on his right shoulder and placed own right hand on her waist and little pull her toward him. And everyone doing hooting on this small gesture of them.

And they slowly dance by meeting eyes, and in both of them no one can broke the eye contact, at this moment they are so close to each other that even before they never even doing simple handshake. Sparks in their eyes are doing something in this air that they deeply fallen into each others eyes. They don't even aware of surroundings like they are cut from the world and reach in their own magical world. Searat also forget that she hates him before but now she again after three years fall in those deep brown eyes like old days, which she tried the most to not again fall for him but now again like before her heart betrayed her and her brain stop working.
Also now Amrinder's feelings are now more growing towards her that now he don't want to loose her again like before. (yeah right he had feelings for her three years back but this is a another story ,not now ruin this lovely moment).

At the end he sat on his knees by taking her left hand and he kissed her on her palm. And everyone cheers them by the sound of clapping.

And now they both came into reality from their dream world by the sound of everyone's claps, and still they holding each others hand.

Hope you all like this update....... 🔻🔻🔻🔻

Don't forget to comment and share..

If you press that 🌟 star below than I think you can gain someone's best wishes.. 😊😊😊

Gud night and sweet Dreamzz to all silent readers....

9th Jan 2019