Chapter -2

"I promise I hate you, till the end of my life.. "

************************************************************************

Harsimrat kaur P. O. V

When me and my only best friend here and also my colleague came out from our office building,we heard a thunder of clouds.when I looked up, the sky is covered with dark patches of black look like something is going to be changed.

I shudder with my own thought, how I think like this..

"Oh! Paras came" Bye Harsimrat, my friend ishita waved at me walking toward his husband.

I smiled looking at beautiful couple meeting after office hours.

She is my only friend here in office, we both placed together here in this company three years ago from different college and above all she's also from Punjab , so me and her become each other's strength in foreign city far from our home state.

And she got married to her boyfriend six months ago before this we shared our two bedroom apartment together and now she moved with her husband, I remain alone in our apartment.

I came out from my trance after a strong thunder of clouds and when drizzling start.

Since I knew the monsoon of this state I hurriedly moves toward parking lot where my thar is parked.

I on the button on key of my new black mahindra Thar which I bought a year ago with my own money. Yeah this is weird that I have a thar but this is my dream whenever I got placement I'll bought thar one day.

I opened the doors hurriedly and placed my bag on passenger seat because pace of drizzling become rain now. I pulled the thar out of parking lot and made my way toward my destination.

I also have to bought some veggies, bread and milk from a nearby market.

Yeah friday I'll have to fly to my home state but for today and for thursday and for Friday morning I have to buy these things.Today I give application for one week leave to my head.

When I reached at my building entry gate where I lives on fifth floor the rain was started beyond cats and dogs.

I hurriedly came out from jeep after parking it at lot and carried all the things I bought and ran towards the building, because I don't like drenching in rain.

When I entered the lobby suddenly my gaze fell on the handsome face which I despise the most now , all the hatred, frustration and heartbreak which I felt before give me a ache in my vulnerable heart .I suddenly feel weak again standing in front of the person who rejected me three years ago.

Till the last breath i don't want to face him again.But now my all planning was failed because he's standing in front of me.I even in my nightmares ran away from him. I don't even know how much I hate this person, his looks, his mischievous smile, his stare with which someday I got freeze but now I can't even tolerate his single gaze.

I think after three years I become strong but now I feel I'm still that old fragile college girl who was madly in love with her crush.

After three years why he's came back. I always ran away from him. But nothing will work he's standing here. Again to humiliate me in front of people.I never forget that day, after which everything was changed my heart, my feelings everything.

I even make my heart like a strong rock which neither have any feelings or neither it will be moved.

Without thinking anything I again ran toward elevator and press the button and it open instantly which is luckily emptied ,I rushed inside and moved my fingers toward the 5th number of floor of my apartment.

But he rushed inside the elevator and and I take away my hand and the button was not pressed .

************************************************************************

Don't forget to vote and comment...
Share with your friends hope so if you like it.. 😶

Gud night allll
and Sweeeet dreammmz ..