when it comes to crime

( TOXIC ! )
when it comes to crime!

dick grayson―
→you're right by dick's side when it comes to crime. due to the fact that you worked side by side with green arrow when he trained you to become a vigilante, you're ready to look at those criminals in the eye with your trusty bow and arrow. you have amazing long range shots and it helps that you're (mostly) on target. it took a while for you to get your name, especially because oliver was hoping that you would become the next green arrow. but since you've been spending time with dick on his patrol duties, the name "archer" stuck to you quite well. not only was it ironic, but you would rather follow your own legacy than the shoes of your mentor. dick is always quite shocked to see you get into action. but he has to admit, he'd rather see you kick ass and use your skills to stop criminals, rather than using your strength to throw a chair at him.

jason todd―
→when it comes to crime, you need alcohol in your system to get into action. jason was sweet enough to teach you some skills when it came to fighting crime. oh, what am i talking about, jason practically had to get down on his knees and beg you to become his partner. you couldn't say no to that puppy dog face of his. it was shocking enough for both you and jason to realize that you had a knack of picking up things quickly. it took an hour for jason to teach you basic combat skills and he was shocked to see that you were able to shoot better than him. you've been working with him ever since. just some vokda shots and you're already shooting the hell out of badguys with your boyfriend. red hood and warpath, such a deadly couple.

tim drake―
→tim refused for you to join the fight against crime. as much as you could beg and claim that you knew enough self-defence, he made sure that you stayed back. it didn't stop you from going to the batcave with barbara. let's just say that she needed someone to assist her with her role as the oracle and sometimes you're there on the communicator too. you're learning barbara's skills when she ever chooses to to retire from being the oracle. but in the meantime, you'll be bickering with tim and telling him what and what not to do. sometimes you have to yell in the communicator to wake up your sleepy boyfriend. after all, you don't want tim to fall asleep during every mission.

damian wayne―
→ever since you found out that damian was robin, you never let that down. after countless hours of pestering him and begging that you could join him, damain still said no. he wasn't keen on you getting involved with a life of fighting villains. not only that, but he couldn't stand if you were to ever get hurt. damian could never live with himself if such a thing happened. and yet it took one swing of damian's sword to make him finally allow you to be a part of the team. let's just say the idea of you swinging damian's sword around angrily really changed his mind. he was ruthless when it came to training and because of that you were a strong asset to the team. no one wanted to cross paths with bloodline and robin, now they were a lethal couple.