twenty five

hey um THANK YOU FOR 10K READS i never ever thought we'd get this far. also ive had multiple people take the time to tell me how much they love this fan fic and can i just say i appreciate you so much, y'all on insta know who you are 😉 i love you guys, enjoy 🤡

"joey." billie called as she jogged in the door. i was just out of the shower and only half dressed but i didn't really care in front of billie.

"an old friend flew over to surprise me. she's like, thirty minutes away." she held a huge smile on her face.

"oh my god, who?" i asked excitedly.

"you wouldn't know her, she was from choir. her name's bella."

"bro, i cant wait to meet her." i grinned, quickly finishing putting my clothes on, drying my hair a little and running down to the lobby. we had a spare five minutes to wait before she arrived, so we ordered some drinks and waited in the guest lounge.

"billie!" we heard a cry from a few meters away, bolting our heads to face the voice.

bella was absolutely stunning. she had a strong jawline, short curly hair and clear skin. i stared at her in awe.

"hey, you must be joey." she held her hand out to shake mine.

"hey, bella?" i asked and she nodded.

i wasn't into her. of course. but after ten minutes of talking, i knew she was trying to get on billie. she put her hand on her thigh way too often, and so far up her leg it was creepy. i even caught billie look at me uncomfortably when she practically grabbed her crotch. she was way too touchy, and billie didn't seem to be falling for it, but a part of me was scared she would. bella was one of the most beautiful girls i had ever seen, obviously second to billie.

the day passed as we shared interests and the two reminisced on times they had years ago. we went out to lunch in the afternoon, and i made sure i sat next to billie so bella would have to sit opposite her.

as soon as we arrived back at the hotel room after a long day, i brought it up.

"billie-" i started as she shut the door behind us.

"i know. she made me uncomfortable too. im going to talk to her privately about it tomorrow, ok?"

i nodded with uncertainty.

billie pulled me close, swivelling her hands around my waste. "you know i love you, you don't have to be nervous about it."

i pressed my lips on hers, missing the feeling of her kiss. billie melted into it, letting a smile spread across her cheeks. our lips moved in synchronization, perfectly overlapping. we were used to eachother. we understood how the other worked. in our kiss it felt like joey and billie were two names never to be seen apart. we were designed for eachother. no matter what bella did or how she touched billie, she wasn't taking her away from me.

***

i woke up to a sun filled room. i turned over, surprised by billie's absence. i figured she must have gotten up earlier to talk to bella while i was still sleeping.

i got dressed into some black trousers and a plain white t shirt, throwing on a button up jacket of billie's on top. it smelled like her and it put a smile on my face.

i opened my phone and found a text from billie.

baby😍
good morning angel, bella's room is #217, you can head up whenever you wake up
i love you 💞