♧ study partners ♧

⁰⁴❀

⁰⁴

pro tip for you all horny asses like myself,,

try your best to not get hard in school because jerking off in the bathroom is not comfortable at all.

most of all, someone could come in and that would ruin everything.

when I was all done, i washed up and looked at the clock.

shiiiiiiiiit !!!

I was 10 minutes late! I really hope I dont get too scolded for this.
i mean, it's not like I really care but I wouldn't want to get suspended,, that would cause many issues.

I stopped by my locker to get my biology book and ran to the classroom praying I won't get killed for my tardy.

I knocked on the door and opened it.
my eyes immediately fell upon a worried jimin who was sitting at the back with a red face.

"ah, min yoongi! jimin and I were just discussing you! mind explaining why on earth are you late to my class?" mr. lee screeched with his ugly voice as he took off his round glasses putting them on his desk.

okay but like out all teachers in this school,, he is literally the worst. he hates everyone and everything no matter what.

he is extremely religious and hella homophobic. he reads a paragraph from the bible to us after every lesson and tells us that homosexuality is a sin.

conclusion?

he is a dick that needs a dick in his life,, he really does.

"I am very sorry mr. lee, I couldn't find my book... this will never happen again!" I apologized and closed the door behind me.

"hmm,, I'll forgive you since its your first time ever being late to my class. please take a seat."

I went straight (gay) to jimin and sat next to him.

"oh that's perfect! now everyone has a partner for our upcoming project. since you, min yoongi, missed what I had explained about this project you'll have to ask jimin. you are working together from now on." he said and sat at his desk while flipping through the textbook. "oh and keep in mind that your partner would remain your partner until the end of the school year."

well,, I guess this was somewhat good. i hope jimin knows biology quite well because I'm not so good in it.

 i hope jimin knows biology quite well because I'm not so good in it