♧ morning ♧

²¹

²¹

the next morning yoongi woke up in a familar bed. hoseok's bed to be exact, except hoseok was no where to be seen.

yoongi grabbed his phone off the nightstand and looked at the time.
7:12am

why on earth am I up so early and where is hoseok?

yoongi rubbed his sore and puffy eyes and sat up. after looking to his left he saw a nicely prepared breakfast on a tray and a grey note attached to it.
he scooted himself closer and put the tray on the bed beside him.

the meal was still warm, which meant it was freshly cooked.

"enjoy your breakfast, bub. I had some important business to do so I left early.
feel free to stay but if you wanna leave, there will be a car waiting for you outside, it'll take you home.

hobi~"

this duality of his really is something.

yoongi put aside the note feeling relieved that hoseok actually willingly let him go home. this made a small smile appear on yoongi's face.

HOLY shît, JiMiN!!!!!!!

yoongi quickly grabbed his phone and dialed jimin.

"the person you're trying to reach is-"

yoongi rolled his eyes and ended the call. he had called jimin over 10 times and still no answer, not even a text message.
being the pessimist yoongi is, he already imagined how jimin got kidnapped and killed in some dark alley.

after taking a final bite of his food, yoongi decided to go back home as quickly as possible to check up on jimin.
unfortunately, he couldn't find any of his clothing so he decided to go to hoseok's huge wardrobe and pick something out of there. surely hoseok won't mind.

finally, after deciding to pick the most casual attire, yoongi left the house. the clothes were a little big on him since hoseok was about twice the size of him.
a black car was parked right before the exit and yoongi assumed that was the car that had to take him home, judging by the men that came out, holding the door for yoongi.

when yoongi arrived back home the first thing he saw was a body next to the doorstep.

"holy mother of god, jimin is that you?!?!?" yoongi yelled running up the little set of stairs, up to the door.

the boy was sleeping on the doormat, cuddling his bag.

a wave of relief hit yoongi when he understood the boy was still alive.
he took a deep breath and opened the door to their apartment, dragging jimin inside.

after placing the younger on a sofa in the living room, he stared fidgeting and mumbling some random uncomprehensive words.

"jesus, jimin, what caused you to get so drunk? sorry but you fucking stink." yoongi shook his head in disappointment and went to the bathroom to fill up a bath.

a little deja vu from last night crossed yoongi's mind but he quickly brushed off that thought.

jimin became fully awake after yoongi placed him on the toilet seat in the bathroom while getting him ready to bathe.
"y-yoongi??" jimin mumbled.

yoongi turned around and in his eyes, he saw a little, innocent young boy with swollen eyes from crying and messy hair.

"jimin, baby..." yoongi came up to him and hugged him tightly as jimin hugged back. "what on earth happened? why did you get so drunk and how did you end up on our doorstep?"

yoongi pulled away gently waiting for answers from jimin.

and that's when jimin felt that nothing could come out of his mouth.
lie?
doesn't look like there is another way out of this...
yoongi will think of me as a cheater if I tell him everything about hoseok... I should keep this all a secret, at least for now.

"me and taehyung went out and i got too drunk,, accidentally....I couldn't find the keys to the house and-"

"you didnt even take the keys with you, they were on the kitchen table." yoongi frowned at jimin, and went over to stop the water in the bath since it was already full. "I was worried sick about you and you didnt pick up the phone. you might get ill after sleeping outside like that, so I prepared you a hot bath."

jimin smiled at yoongi. he was so caring and nice. it melted jimin's heart to see him in in such a... vulnerable state for jimin. he had a soft stop for him and that was too obvious.

"do you need help?" yoongi asked thinking jimin would answer yes without a second thought.

"um.. no. thank you, I wanna rest alone for a while." jimin said sadly and yoongi got this feeling as if something was wrong.

he came up to jimin and squatted in front of him.
"everything alright?"

"yes... let's just not mention this night again, I don't really want to speak about it." jimin said quietly and in his voice you could hear the apology he was trying to make out.

yoongi smiled and leaned in kissing jimin. the younger kissed back and both pulled away after a bit.

...

jimin sighed when yoongi left.

hoseok.... what game are you trying to play?
what are the rules in this game? or are there none...?

?