♧ vampire pt.1 ♧

¹⁸

yoongi and jimin were finally back in seoul. things seemed to be back to normal.

well, this trip was a rollercoaster. it started off in a good and romantic mood and now... things took a bad turn.

___________________○__________________

11:36am

hoseok

hey, jiminie

hi 😊

u free today?

well I'm not sure
I had plans...

well than cancel them.
I wanted to ask you out
I must have
an important conversation
with you

oh, okay then, hoseok

I'll be in the 'kofii' cafe
you know where that is?

yes

great.
be there at 1 pm sharp.

okay, hoseok
seen 11:43

__________________○___________________

ugh, what a pain in the ass.

jimin thought as he took his phone and dialed taehyung.

even though jimin was annoyed he was also kind of scared. hoseok has this type of power... he can literally control anyone.

jimin didnt even know why he couldn't say no.
what a manipulator.

jimin felt anxious about their meeting. having 'an important conversation' with someone like hoseok is definitely scary.

what did he do?

jumping off a 30-story high building is nothing compared to hoseok.

"hey tae! how are you?" jimin asked when his friend picked up the phone .

"oh hello jimin! I'm great, cant wait till we go to that new amusement park-"

"uh, yeah, about that... actually, something urgent came up and I cant go today, I'm really sorry. maybe tomorrow?" jimin questioned hopefully.

"oh.. but tomorrow is mine and jungkook's dating anniversary, and you know... we wanted to spend the whole day together."

"oh.. well, I'm sure we'll meet sometime soon. im sorry about this but just call when you be free later this week."

"its fine chim, but who's so important to cancel our 'date'?" taehyung asked with a smirk that appeared on his lips.

"uh-its-um... I have to go ahaha bye!"

jimin ended the call and breathed out.