♧ vampire pt.2 ♧

¹⁹

¹⁹

"does this belong to you, jiminie?" hoseok asked holding up a little notebook in his hand.

"w-wh- how did you- where did you get this from ??!!!" jimin raised his voice and hoseok tsked and slowly shook his head in disapproval.

jimin bit his lip. he must've read it by now, this means he knows everything. every little dirty fantasy of jimin.

gosh, this is actually very embarrassing....

"honey, dont raise your voice on me." hoseok said sternly and then chuckled slightly.
"what a vivid imagination you've got there, jiminie."

jimin blushed of embarrassment and looked down, fidgeting with his fingers.

"are you into bdsm? looks like you'd enjoy being handcuffed to the bed." hoseok kept on speaking darkly.

"stop this, please..." jimin mumbled.

"oh but what's the fun in stopping this?" hoseok stood up from his chair and walked to to jimin.
jimin looked up at him and bit his lip.
"can you guess what I want from you?"

"n-not exactly..." jimin said quietly.

"I want to fuck you." hoseok leaned down and whispered in jimin's ear darkly.

jimin's eyes became the size of the moon.
"but-but hoseok you have to understand that I... I like yoongi and I can't cheat on him with you.." jimin tried getting out of the situation.

"ahah.. do you think I care?"

"i hoped .. you did."

"what a hopeful little thing you are, aww." hoseok smiled.
the duality killed jimin. just a second ago he was acting totally different!

jimin looked at hoseok with vulnerability and hope that he wont do this to jimin.

"take your little notebook and leave but you must know that you cant hide from me. and nobody, you hear me? nobody shall know about this." hoseok whispered every word slowly. "if anyone does, especially yoongi, things wont be good for you. you dont even know what I can do if I get angry, and trust me, you better never find out."

jimin quickly hid the notebook in his bag as hoseok went back to his seat.

is he for real?
he is... out of his mind!

"I said leave. I have other things to do now." hoseok finished his wine and loudly put his glass back on the table.

tears started to roll down jimin's face as he ran out of the cafe.

"excuse me sir, are you done for today?" the waiter came in and asked hoseok.

"not yet. I'll have one more visitor. escort him here as well and call an uber. we'll be needing it after."

× × ×

yoongi was walking down the streets of seoul with his umbrella.

it was pouring now and yoongi was worried about jimin who had gone out of the apartment without an umbrella.
he tried calling jimin but he didnt pick up. yoongi thought taehyung and him were just having a very good time and didnt want to be interrupted.

as yoongi got to the entrance of the cafe he saw a young boy who ran out of the cafe into the rain in tears and dissapeared on the streets.

was that jimin?

yoongi thought this was somebody familiar but then brushed off the thought. it couldn't be jimin. what would he be doing here?

"good afternoon, are you min yoongi?" yoongi saw a waiter that spoke to him.

"uh, yeah?"

"please follow me, I'll escort you to mister hoseok, he is upstairs."

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and followed the man.

yoongi was a little surprised by the atmosphere in the room hoseok was in.
he thanked the waiter and walked over to hoseok.

"come here." hoseok said quietly but in such silent room everything could be heard.

yoongi gulped thinking hoseok would yell at him for something he did and walked over to him with fear.

"I've been waiting for you, darling. and I really want to..." hoseok's expression suddenly changed as he smirked. "spend the night with you today... if you know what I mean."

hoseok grabbed yoongi by his waist and pulled him closer, their faces centimeters apart.

"I can see that you waited for me. but with who, might I ask?" yoongi asked.

"what?" hoseok backed away a little and looked at yoongi with confusion. how did he know?

"that bottle of wine is half empty and I know you dont drink more than a glass." yoongi explained.

"hm. very observant, I see."
hoseok didnt answer the question but it's not like yoongi waited for an answer. he knew hoseok wouldn't answer such questions.

hoseok pulled yoongi in his chest and wrapped both of his hands around yoongi's waist kissing him.

all yoongi could think about was jimin. today he would spend the night at hoseok's and poor jimin would be all alone...
what excuse should yoongi come up with now?

hoseok pulled away and gave some sign to the waiter as he walked out of the cafe. yoongi quickly followed hoseok to the door.
as soon as they opened the door two men in suits ran up to them holding umbrellas.

they escorted the two to a black uber (limousine) and they went inside sitting opposite of each other.

understanding what will be coming soon, yoongi took a glass and poured himself a glass of liquor while looking outside the window that showed nothing but stains from the rain.

hoseok was quiet.

× × ×

"hey taehyung?"

"yes chim, what is it?"

"let's go to a bar. I have to get drunk."