Chapter 6-The Lizard

Peter and MJ were taking their time with each other. Pete laid on the bed while MJ laid on top of him, kissing his soft lips. To be honest, Peter was a little nervous. He had never gone all the way before, nor did he really ever think that he wanted to until he was married. Sure, he and Gwen got very...let's say intimate with each other during their private times together, but he had never "done the dirty". He didn't know what to tell MJ if she wanted it to go that far.
Other than that, Peter was genuinely enjoying himself. He had his hand on her back, pulling himself into her soft, lucious kisses. Her lips tasted like cherries, which was honestly weird to him. He didn't know lips could...taste good? He didn't really pay any attention to their taste until now.
She pulled her lips away from him for a couple seconds. They stated into each other's blue eyes. He raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going too fast, am I?" she asked. "I've never really decided to do something like this with anybody before."
Peter chuckled and kissed her again. "That's a relief, because I haven't really done this either," he said through the kiss.
MJ giggled at his response. "Well, tiger, let's make it more interesting."
She leaned back a bit and slid her shirt off. A lacy, black bra stared at Peter now. Peter had never seen another girl in her bra besides on a television show. MJ came back down and pressed her breasts up against Peter, which made him feel some sort of special. Their soft touch relaxed against his chest as his lips touched hers again. Her hands made their way to the bottom of his shirt which gave him the signal that it needed to go.
As he pulled his shirt over his head, his spine got a strong ice cold tingle, which meant his spider sense was reacting to danger somewhere in New York. He flinched shot backwards, where his head hit the back of the bed, and he winced in pain. She gasped when he did, because it was so sudden. "Oh my God!" MJ blurted out. "Are you alright?"
He shook his head and rubbed the back of it with a chuckle. "Yeah," he responded. "Spider-sense just hit me..."
She sighed and laid next to him. "Well, that kills the mood, tiger," she said with a smile.
Pete chuckled. "Yeah..." He got up from the bed and opened his closet. Pete grabbed the briefcase where he kept his Spider-Man suit and began to change into it. "I'm sorry, MJ, but duty calls." Finally, he completely changed into his Spider-Man persona. "To be continued, darling?"
MJ giggled and nodded. "Of course, Tiger." She got up and kissed him on the cheek. "Go be a hero."
Pete smiled and put on his mask and ran to the front yard. He swung to the city and followed his tingle. It led him to the streets of Chinatown, where there was destruction everywhere. Apartment buildings had busted walls, telephone poles had been sliced in half, fires were everywhere, and there were claw marks everywhere. People were running around in terror. It was mayhem!
"My God... What could have done this?" He lit himself on the top of a lamppost.
The first thing that came to his mind was that the Raft must've had a breakout. He thought to himself: Fires might mean Electro...building destruction might mean Rhino... But those claw marks. It's not Scorpion. Definitely not Kraven, either. Vulture might slice the telephone poles...but it's the claw marks that get me...who...what did this?
He felt his spider-sense tingle again, and it led him to another street in Chinatown. Spidey swung there as fast as he could. After landing on the roof of a nearby apartment building, he heard the sound of people screaming, flipping cars, and...was that roaring? It legitimately sounded like a T-Rex was roaring through New York. He hopped a couple rooftops and finally saw who...sorry... what was causing the destruction.
To him, it looked like a giant reptile-man. Whatever it was, it walked around on two legs and wore...a lab coat and ripped, stretched blue khakis. This "lizard-man" looked like a mix between a crocodile, an iguana, and a chameleon, but with the build and stature of an eight foot body builder. When people ran across its path, it picked them up and threw them away from him. If cars were in its way, it flipped them to the sidewalks, where they almost completely obliterated from the immense strength that it had. It snarled and roared at everyone that ran by it, and that snarling and roaring sounded a lot like talking now.
"Awwwaaaaaaayyyy!!!" it roared at bystanders running away.
Peter looked at what was happening and shook his head. "Where the heck do these guys come from? Do they just fall out of the sky at this point?" He stood up and shot a web to a nearby building which would allow him to swing in front of the creature. "Welp, here we go." He swung in front of the monster, and it was obvious that it was pissed off when it saw him.
"Sssssspider-Man!" It hissed. "Thisssss issss my territory.... You are not welcome!!!" It picked up a car and chucked it at Spidey, who dodged it easily with his quick reflexes. Spider-Man landed in front of it and got into battle stance.
"Sorry, Crocodile Dundee," Pete said while webbing the lizard's mouth shut. "Even a ugly mofo like you should know that I'm the sheriff in these parts. I kindly ask you to vacate the premises before this gets out of hand. Don't make me send you back to Jurassic Park where you belong!"
It ripped the web's off of its snout easily and growled at him. "Youuu willl die for that!!!" The lizard slashed at Spiderman multiple times with its giant clawed hands, which Pete dodged easily. Spidey shot a web to its chest, which gave him leverage, and he used himself as a slingshot and kicked the creature right in its snout.
"Fresh!" Spidey exclaimed. Before he could do anything else, the lizard grabbed his leg and threw him against the wall. Pete winced in the aching pain that was in his back from being thrown into the bricks. Disoriented, he got back up and tried to keep his balance. "Okay....o--okay," he said dizzily. "T--time for...for round 2. God....God you're--you're really strong..."
The lizard laughed in its deep guttural voice. It grabbed Spidey by his head and got very close to him. Pete tried to break lose, but he was still disoriented and weak from the wall throw. "Youuuuu're not the only one with enhanccccced reflexxxxesssss, Parker...."
Peter shook his head to try and comprehend what he just heard. Hearing his name in his work suit made him incredibly uneasy. "H--how do you know that?" he asked. Suddenly, he noticed something on the lab coat of the creature. It had a scratched up name tag. Taking a closer look, Pete saw that it belonged to: Kurt Connors. That name gave Peter enough dedication and adrenaline to break out of the lizard's hold. He gave a kick to its snout, and it grunted from the blow. Peter began to get angry. "What the hell did you do with Connors?!" he shouted, ready to deliver a beat down.
The creature chuckled and licked its lips that went over its jagged teeth. "Connorssss..." It started. "Ssssuch a weak creature...."
"What the hell did you do?!?!"
It chuckled again and took a closer step to Peter. Suddenly, it shouted and grabbed its head. "NOOO!" it shouted. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU MISERABLE WEAKLING!!!" Who was it talking to? It could hear voices? It ran to an alley, where Peter tried to follow it. Before he could catch it, it used its tail and whacked Spidey against one of the walls. The creature, obviously in pain, found a man hole and retreated into the sewers. Peter got up and thought about going after it, but it would be too dangerous. The sewers were a maze, that thing could be hiding in multiple places and he would never know. "Oh my God....Connors..."
Pete pulled out his cell phone and called Harry. He had to know about this.
Harry saw Peter's contact and answered very quickly. "Peter. Thank God you called," he said. "Something terrible has happened..."
Peter stammered on his words. "Yeah, um, same here. I think something happened to Kurt."
Harry's eyes widened as he heard this. He looked at Otto. "You saw Kurt?" Harry asked Pete.
"No," Peter replied. He scratched his head in anxiousness. "But, I did just fight a giant lizard, who Kurt's name tag, who admitted doing something to him."
Harry shook his head and exhaled. "Pete..."
Peter talked right through his friend's words. "I don't know if it takes identity tags as trophies or something, but I think...."
"That lizard man is Kurt, Pete," Harry said, cutting him off. "That creature was him.
Peter was silent. Those words just...completely confused and shocked him. "What the fu--"