Introduction

Hey guys!

I decided to make this list because I often come across books which I think are amazing but then am shocked by the low amount of reads it has. 

I really want to help promote these books because I simply think they are worth the time and deserve it. 

All the books featured here will have less than 20k read and more than 10 chapters when they are featured. 

If you are featured in this book I would kindly ask you to tag 3 or more people, so we can help get this book out and make it fulfil its purpose. 

If you are interested in being featured here. Please DO NOT comment your book on another book's feature. I currently don't have time to take requests but so the easiest way for me to read your book is if you join the book club I have created. I will get back to you after I have read your book and I would love it if you returned the favour and read mine :) 

Also, I'm not going to feature my own book in here because that would be quite bias, but please go check it out. It's called Falling for my bodyguard. Unless it reaches 20k and in that case I will add it 😉.

Finally, please have a look at the books that are featured and show some love. If you see a book you've read drop it a review. It will make people want to read it more!

With that being said, Enjoy!! 

PS: Feel free to tag as many people on this book as you would like! It'd be great to get this book out!