Secrets Within the Walls

Genre: Werewolf Romance

Status: Ongoing

Author: BPriscilla_ Click here to check out her book!

Summary:

Throughout her life, Faye has been preparing for the title she always wanted. To become the very first female Alpha of her pack. She's trained since she was six-years-old. Everything in her life was perfect from her boyfriend to her pack. Though her pack had an enemy known as The Blood Moon Pack. Many people knew them as savages for the way they treat their enemies and powerful for always winning battles. However, for a while, these packs acknowledged each other and continued on with their lives in harmony. Until an attack erupted, causing bloodshed and war within these two. After the war, Faye lost everything. She lost her warriors, but most importantly her boyfriend. Two years later, both packs decide to form an alliance under the condition that Faye marries Caleb. The guy to be the next Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. The same guy that attacked her in the previous war. The same guy who killed her boyfriend, Michael.

WARNING: Please be advised that this story is for a mature audience. This story contains mature themes such mild explicit language, sexual tendencies, violence, and reference to sensitive topic such as rape (that WILL NOT BE DETAILED) Viewer discretion is advised.

Comments from readers:

"If you are into a good werewolf story than this is a book for you!❤️ The plot is original and the characters are easy to love. I definitely recommend it!" cloclovilla

Have you read this book? If you did let people know what you thought of it in the comments!