From You to Freedom

Genre: Romance

Genre: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Author: Ahyoka4bs Click here to check out her book!

Summary: 

Leaving her abusive husband, Charise finds herself on a road of adventure and self-discovery. Meeting several new people along the way, she wonders if she can handle the surprises they bring. This new road is full of chaos and definitely not as easy as she thought it would be.

It's far too warm for him to be shivering from the cold, Charise thought. He must be devastated. She was unsure of how to console him. She wasn't even sure if he wanted her too. Watching his shoulders wretch from the pain of a loss child, her heart broke.Charise quietly opened the window and stepped out onto the roof. Sitting next to him, she wrapped her arms around him, and pulling him to her chest, she held him. Welcoming her warmth and comfort, he cried freely into her chest while she stroked his back "It will be alright in time," she said soothingly as she rocked and comforted him.

Comments from readers:

"The story is very well written, the characters are relatable and you really root for them to succeed. The kids are super sweet and the love story is exciting. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I already can't wait for more. " cloclovilla

Have you read this book? If you did let people know what you thought of it in the comments!