Ruby Red

Genre: Romance

Genre: Romance

Status: Completed

Author: dlcroisette Click here to check out her book!

Summary: "As she considered what rules she would apply to this round of the game, Ali began her seduction of the pool boy."If you asked everyone in her life, Ali Stinson had everything she could ever want. The thing was nobody ever really asked Ali. Sure, she had the big house on the hill, lots of money to keep her in designer shoes and since her husband cheated on her, the freedom to do pretty much anything. Still, there was always something missing. Until the day she met Sam, the one thing she might actually want in this world.

Comments from other readers:

"I just want to let you know I finished Ruby Red, and it has been a long time since I was this hooked on a story here on Wattpad."

"I love this beautiful romantic story. I genuinely enjoyed every moment. I am glad that their love was not planned or overthought. That the relationship had its bumps and its highs. That they had strong attraction and chemistry to set a lab on fire 🔥 That Ali and Sam were a team, sticking together through the tough times. This all reflects the reality of true love, which I believe in." 

"I loved this book! It had my heart beating so much. You really fall in love with the characters I couldn't stop reading! Definitely a book I would recommend ❤️" 

Have you read this book? If you did let people know what you thought of it in the comments!