LATE NIGHT MEETING

Akshay was not able to understand that night's incidents. The thought of her crying killed him many times, he couldn't sleep, it was a new kind of restlessness.

He picked up his phone and typed several times but nothing felt better than seeing her cute, innocent face. It was quite late at night and after a good debate for minutes he called her but to his hard luck, his calls were not answered. He looked at the person who was next to him and a great idea struck to his mind.

'Rohan, please get up!!!' He started shaking him with full force.
'What happened!?' Rohan groaned in sleep.
'We have to go out, I mean I have to meet Nakshatra,' he replied still patting on Rohan's face completely annoying him.
'Have you lost it? We just met her!' Rohan stirred a little in his sleep.
'She is not answering my calls,' Akshay said checking his phone again.
'She must be sleeping, you also sleep!' Rohan said opening his eyes finally looking at his sibling who was completely love struck.
'I want to talk to her,now!' Akshay screamed.
'What's wrong with you bro!Why are you behaving like this?' Rohan was awake by now.
'Please!' Akshay requested.
'We can't go, if dad gets to know he will surely kill us and even Nakshatra is not at home, she is staying with her friend for a while now!' Rohan said.

'Friend?' Akshay was not aware of that.
'Yeah! She told me that she is staying at her friend's place tonight, see she texted me while leaving,' Rohan handed his phone and Akshay grabbed it at once.

'Hey....are you up?' Akshay texted from Rohan's phone. He turned towards his brother who was fast asleep and without a minute delay, Rohan was dragged out of his bed and was in the car the very next minute.

'Argh! Akshay you have lost your mind, God please save me!' Rohan screamed in frustration.
'You are being loud,' Akshay chided as soon as he started the car.
'And you are being ridiculous,' Rohan complained.
'Please!' Akshay smiled at him with a puppy face.

Rohan was still feeling sleepy in the car when Akshay drove to Kriti's place with his sleepy brother giving him directions.

'Sure right?' Akshay asked doubting his sleepy sibling every now and then.
'I have dropped her here many times,' said Rohan yawning wide,' Romeo idiot!' He muttered.

Akshay without heeding him walked towards the house. He knocked the door still being unsure about venturing out in the night.

'Its okay!' He told himself and rang the bell. There was no answer, he again knocked and this time the door was opened by Kriti who looked not so asleep.

'You? Here?' kriti questioned looking at the clock, it was 1am.
'I wanted to meet Nakshatra!' He said.
'Now?'
'Yeah!' He nodded.
'Come on in, she is about to sleep,' Kriti said shocking him to death.

He never in his worst dreams thought that she would act cool, he was still in surprise and she had to snap at him, 'Isn't it cold outside?'