I AM HERE ALWAYS!

'Mom and Dad are here! I am going home with Mom for a day!' Reading this message from Nakshatra, Akshay got back into his daily busy schedule.
He didn't bother much, it was an usual  cranky Monday morning for him.

Nakshatra was taken by shock when her mom requested Sheela to send her with them for a while. Like everyday, when Nakshatra was about to leave for work, her parents showed up like a surprise. 

Her dad was same but her mom looked a bit tired than usual. 'Busy people!' She thought.

Once the greetings were exchanged and breakfast was served, whole family settled for small talks in the drawing room. Unlike typical Mother in laws Sheela neither praised nor complained about Nakshatra, she had accepted her the way she was, before anyone did. Meera was trying to talk to her daughter the whole time, though Nakshatra didn't mind that, something didn't fit right.

And that is when her bubble was bursted, Meera invited her to stay with her for a while. Though her in laws didn't mind, Nakshatra wasn't ready for it.

'Let me just inform Akshay once!'she said trying to make an excuse.
'No formalities beta, You can go!' Manohar said.

Nakshatra couldn't find any other quick reason to chuck that and blankly went back to her room saying,'I will get my bag!'

She left a quick message to Akshay and expected him to say no but nothing happened even after good 10 mins and her message was left seen. She went back with her parents to her home.
Was it really still her home?!

'7 months have passed by and I am getting to go back home now. They were busy all these days, oh! They are always busy. Anyways but suddenly why are they taking me back? I hardly spoke to mom after marriage, why am I feeling weird about this? Am I missing home already!?' Nakshatra was lost in her thoughts.

She was shook at once by Meera,
'Are you even listening?'
'Yeah! Mom!' She said being not sure about the topic.
'See this was back in Paris,' Meera was briefing her about the business trips of past few months by showing her some pictures while Nakshatra was least interested in knowing.

Raghu was busy on his phone and didn't bother to talk to Nakshatra.

Once they reached their Mansion, Nakshatra went into her room. It was still the same, nothing had changed. She felt peaceful being there, it was tidied up a bit. She checked her old book racks, projects and the memories came unwinding. She was feeling good for some reason ,'Nakshu!Come have Lunch!' her mom screamed from the kitchen.

'Oh! Finally! I missed this soo much, I can get to have mom's food!' She hurried down at once. The table was set but to her despair it was all ordered from the family's regular restaurant.

'I m little tired so don't mind, I will cook dinner for you!' Meera who read Nakshatra's face said.

Giving a small nod and a smile,she joined them for lunch. She tried her best to keep her mouth shut because she didn't want to ruin the moment.
Time passed by talking about her parents' previous trips and very little about her in laws and least about her current  job.