DATE NIGHT

*Longest Chapter Ahead!

Both Akshay and Nakshatra had their dinner in silence, it was a tiresome evening. Meeting people who they never met or not going to meet in near future, greeting them, endless ranting and some weird business talks were added like extra toppings for the tiresome time.

'I will ask Rohan to leave with mom and dad,' Akshay said keeping his plate aside after finishing a good meal. Nakshatra just nodded trying to finish her dessert.
'Make sure he is not drunk!' She added.

Akshay sent his family back with a designated driver after finding Rohan half drunk. He came back to find Nakshatra giving her adios to Kriti. He joined them for small talks and once Kriti left, they got into his car and left. The drive was silent again and both of their minds were recalling the beautiful moments they had that evening, cherishing them with a small smile playing on their faces all the time they reached their adobe.

Everyone was tired and were fast asleep when they entered in, Akshay decided to freshen up first before hitting the bed while Nakshatra was busy struggling to remove her attire.

'Tired?' Akshay asked looking at her with a mused expression, he stood leaning to the wall in front of her after finishing his quick bath.
'A bit,' she replied and took off her jewellery.

Akshay stood there admiring her, he recalled Kriti's words and they seemed much out of the reality he was witnessing. Nakshatra was a very strong girl with her maturity and wits she was very good in shielding herself but she deserved Love which was never in her path.

'What happened?' she asked Akshay who was lost in HER thoughts. There was a brief pause and he voiced it out.

'Will you go on a date with me?' he asked looking into her eyes.
'Where did that come from? At this hour of night!' She thought.
'Sure' she replied with her heart racing.
'Like....Now?' Akshay asked with a lower tone still aware of her tiredness.
'Now? Aren't you tired?' she  questioned her husband's uncommon mood for a date.
'I am but I really want to take you out, I want to make this day more special for us,' His words accelerated her butterflies.

Her thoughts ran towards the dark side of her brain, ushering all possible naughty things, suppressing her thoughts and posing a smile she mentally scolded herself.

'Then let's go,' she replied making him smile wide.
'Like this?' he asked pointing at her attire. 'Though jaded she wants to go out with me!' His heart did a little dance at the thought.
'I will change,' Nakshatra stood up and turned towards her closet to fetch some comfortable clothes.

Akshay was lost in admiring her, he was never tired of it as she always filled the pause of his mind with her charm and magnetized his thoughts with more attraction every time. She looked really gorgeous in her traditional attire, even now with her hair undone and no ornaments she looked angelic, Pure and Eternal!

'Nakshatra,' he called out when she was  about to step into her walk-in closet to change. She turned around to find him looking at her with some unknown feelings in his eyes, which she couldn't decipher.

He took his time to register her image well in his mind, her fair skin highlighting her Golden attire, her undone hair with few strands falling on her face,her neck bare yet beautiful, her face filled with beads of glitter here and there and plump pink lips.