LOVE YOU MORE

Nakshatra was awestruck listening to his love confession when she least expected it. She shot opened her eyes to find him looking at her with deepest desires and pure love for her, only her.
'I really do!' Akshay whispered.

Her happiness knew no bounds, she took no time to kiss him back.
Akshay smiled between their kiss and grabbed her tightly around him, with every passing second, the confessions still ringing around, desires multiplied and the night fell before the couple.

Next day morning,

When the sun rays peeped through the window spreading its warmth everywhere, Akshay twirled in his sleep with the most loved person in his embrace,he couldn't have asked for more. He blinked open his eyes to see his beautiful wife, whom he claimed as his, only his.

It's hard to define Love, it takes many forms. Sometimes anger, possessiveness, selfish behaviour, care, concern and many many expressions for a single word, which holds the thousands of emotions in it ruling the world like a sole emperor.

Nakshatra seemed tired from his previous night's deeds, she stirred a little in her sleep but he knew her, she won't be up anytime soon. Though his daily routine was not a secret anymore, he had the urge to kiss her just like everyday. He smiled at the thoughts, she was capable of triggering his mind in unique ways. With the most adorable smile he closed his eyes and gave in to peck her lips, which still looked inviting despite yesterday's late night yet beautiful romance.

'Akshay!' He heard her before a kiss. His closed eyes were now open, and were busy adoring his lovely wife.
'What are you doing?' She asked in a stern voice hiding her deep blush.
'I think you know what exactly I am doing...'
'Its early in the morning...'
'So?' he questioned.
'I think we had a deal about not kissing me when I m asleep!' She smirked.
'No! I didn't agree!' Akshay asserted.

Nakshatra glared.
'Fine! But my Nakshu is very cute and beautiful when she is sleeping that it's really hard for me to resist my urge to kiss you!' he said kissing on the tip of her nose making her flush red.
She was loss of words.

'I love you!' he said cuddling her more.
'You already said that!'
'But you didn't?' He made a sad face.
'Should I?' She asked remembering their last night and he nodded with a puppy face.

Enjoying the moment she just looked away from him, making him groan.
'I love you!' Akshay said again kissing on her cheek making her face him.

Her eyes widened again.
'I said.....' he gripped on her hands with might, careful enough not to hurt her.

'I....Love You,' he whispered in a dangerously sexy voice moving close to her face. At once her body rose against his and she clasped her hands tighter on to his. He started smooching slowly with love as if she is gonna melt anytime soon.

The beautiful moment was broken by a hard knock on the door.
'Bro! Are you coming or not? I m leaving!' Rohan knocked again.
'My idiotic brother!' Akshay groaned breaking the kiss.

Nakshatra suppressed her laugh and got out of the bed getting completely dressed.

'You go and get ready!' she told Akshay.
'But....' Akshay groaned in frustration loosing her warmth.

Nakshatra for once kneeled back on the bed and placed her hand on his cheek.

'I know how much you love me and you should know how much more I love you!' she confessed kissing him for a brief time. His happiness knew no bounds, he felt blessed to be with her. She was really something.