Chapter 70

Eri sits at one of the tables in her own café, tapping on her laptop as her eyes focuses on the screen. A cup of warm apple tea resting nicely on the table, a few files and papers strewn on both sides. She started her morning early, just wanting to sit in her café alone, enjoying the moment of serenity as she sits alone without any disturbance.

It has been a fast-paced life for her ever since she moved back to Seoul, taking over this café and having no rest. She plans to take some weeks off, just travelling to places she has been dreaming off going. Being that woman she is, she loves solo travelling whenever Eri and Risa are unavailable. She did that a few times back in the states and found it entirely enjoyable.

"Where should I go this time....", she taps on her laptop, mumbling to herself.

The ringing of her phone startled her, making her search for her phone in panic amidst the papers on the table. Quickly reaching for it, she gasps reading the name of the caller.

"Hello?"

"You're early today?", a soft voice greets her.

"How did you—"

"Turn around"

Eri turns over her shoulder, surprised when she sees Jimin standing at the door waving at her as he smiles.

"Need company?", he asked.

-

Taehyung couldn't help but to smile ear to ear as he remembers their meeting from last night. His heart beats so fast just at the thought of Risa and it confuses him so much. He has no idea she has this power over him, making him forget things he wanted to do or wanted to say in a blink. The moment she crosses his mind, he had to stop whatever he is doing and laughs to himself. It's like that first few days of being in love, madly in love that you couldn't think and do anything except thinking of the person.

How did it come to this? He didn't realize when and how the feelings bloomed within his heart, turning his life upside down and driving him crazy. It just happened and it seems too overwhelming for him.

A sudden cough cuts him off from the deep thoughts, making him look up to meet a pair of crescent eyes smiling down at him.

"You're so on cloud nine", Jimin placed a cup of coffee on the table before taking a seat. "What has she done to you?"

"Shut it", rolling his eyes, he quickly adjusts his tie before straightening his back, resuming his work. "What's with you coming here early in the morning?"

"Just reminding you that we are yet to decide who is going to attend the official meeting in Canada"