Chapter 19

Adalyn

Roman held me in his arms, a towel wrapped around the both of us as we made our way back to the bed. My head rested against his chest as I left small butterfly kisses at the base of his neck.

"We have to change the sheets." I mumbled with a groan, pouting out my bottom lip.

"No, I called the maids to do it baby. It's already taken care of." He said placing me on the bed.

I looked around and true to his words, the bed was neatly made with new satin black sheets neatly on it. I took this time to allow my eyes to roam the room. The walls were a dark grey color that matched the dark wood flooring. There was a large chandelier hanging above the bed with crystal lights dangling from it. There was a large window behind the bed that overlooked a forest, similar to my room.

All the furniture was either white or light grey, complimenting the floors and walls. There wasn't really anything that set this room apart from anything else, it was very simplistic; very Roman.

"I was waiting to meet my mate before I decided decorating. That and I don't really like to decorate." He said chuckling, drying himself off with the towel before he came over to me and began to dry me off.

He ran the towel along my legs and up to my thighs, gently separating them. I watched his face very closely as his eyes turned a couple shades darker, hooding over while he stared at my core. He followed the same routine with the other leg before he got down on his knees, gently pulling my legs until I sat on the edge of the bed.

He leaned down once again, connecting his soft lips with the inside of my thigh. I began to breath a little harder, almost panting as he made small kisses closer and closer to my core. I began to throb more, feeling myself become wet.

How the heck did this man have this much control over me?

He smirked and continued to kiss up my thigh with his eyes closed. As soon as he got close enough to my core he opened his eyes and looked directly into mine, it was then when I could see just how much darker his eyes had become causing me to become even wetter, if that was even possible.

He smirked at me, gently licking his lips before he looked back down at my throbbing center. He hooked his arms underneath my knees as he pushed me down so I laid flat on my back on the bed.

I sat there staring at the chandelier in anticipation, my stomach forming butterflies. Just the feeling of his fingers touching my thighs was enough to keep me satisfied. I gripped the sheets tight in my hands while he left a ghost of a kiss over my clit.

"Roman please." I begged.

Upon my begging he darted his tongue out and traced along my folds, sparks flying all over my body.  He placed his lips over my clit, suctioning on it as I arched my back, gasping out. His talented tongue went to work as he moved down to my entrance, allowing his long tongue to slip in and massage my inner wall.

I cried out as his tongue hit a certain spot inside of me making my hips jerk up. He chuckled against me, sending vibrations throughout my core making me more sensitive.

"Roman." I moaned reaching down and running my fingers through his hair.

I could feel him smirking against me while he moved his tongue up to my sensitive nub before he slipped a finger in me and then another one.

I laid there panting on the bed, staring up at the shinning crystal chandelier while he went to work on me, his two fingers massaging me while his tongue moved skillfully in figure eight movements..

He moaned against me causing my mouth to drop open as a long moan slipped through my lips.

I couldn't help but continue to moan his name until it sounded like a foreign word. I felt my stomach begin to knot and I knew I was going to crash into my high soon.

"Ahh...-Roman!" I moaned. I wasn't even sure if it sounded like his name once it left my lips. My brain melted and turned into goo whenever he touched me, whether it was just his skin on mine or him pleasuring me.

I was about to cry out when all the movement stopped. My eyes shot open and I looked down at a smug Roman as he licked his fingers, popping them in his mouth and licking them clean. He stared directly at me as he licked his lips, cleaning my juices off of his face as I stared at him with my mouth dropped open.

"Roman, why would you-" Before I could finish the sentence he placed his finger over my lips shushing me.

"Don't think I didn't forget about your punishment." He hummed smirking at me while getting off of his knees.

My cheeks flushed red and my eyes widened as I remembered his threats.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I whispered.

I watched his every move as his muscles tensed and he moved like a predator, stalking his prey. His eyes darkened and a smug smile was placed on his lips as he gently chuckled, leaning over me until his face was directly in front of mine.

"In three seconds I want you in the middle of the bed on all fours, your ass up in the air with your face down." He replied.

My eyes widened and I gulped at the look in his eyes that made me know I made a mistake earlier.

"What?" I mumbled in shock.

"I want you in the middle of the bed with your ass up. You better do it before I do it for you." He growled.

I knew that he wasn't angry at me considering he was hard as a rock as his member was facing up, leaning against the smooth skin of his abdomen.

I realized one of two things that night, that we would need a lot more sheets, and two I was totally fucked.

literally.