Chapter 46

Adalyn

Roman practically pushed me into our room, closing the wooden door behind us as he stalked forward like a predator, his eyes drinking up my body.

"Roman." I mumbled looking up at him with lustful eyes.

One would think that by me being pregnant I would be less horny but it was quite the opposite. I was full of rushing hormones and with one look from Roman I would be ready to jump his bones.

He continued taking steps towards me until he was able to reach out and run his thumb against my lips, separating them and watching as my bottom lip bounced back. His eyes were dark with lust as his hands made their way to my back, pulling at the steel zipper until my dress dropped and pooled at my feet.

His eyes raked my body, studying every dip and curve of my soft skin. I practically drooled when he began to tug at the tie around his neck until it began to loosen. Next his fingers worked at the small buttons of his coat before he pushed it off his shoulders, his fingers beginning to unbutton his shirt.

My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes ran down his chest as his tan skin was revealed behind the fabric of his shirt. The tight muscles on his chest clenched and unclenched as he pulled the shirt off, throwing it into the growing pile of clothes.

He kept his tie held tightly in his hand as he reached up and covered my eyes with it causing my face to contort with confusion.

"Do you trust me?" He huskily asked as his lips skimmed the skin of my ear causing a shudder to travel down my spine.

It didn't even take me a second after his question as I quickly muttered, "Yes."

His soft chuckle filled my ears as all I could see was the dark fabric of his tie. The calloused tips of his fingers ran down the valley of my breasts as he softly caressed the skin.

His hands were placed on my hips as he carefully helped me step backwards until my knees made contact with the bed. His hands stayed firmly planted on my hips as he gently helped me lean back until my back made contact with the soft sheets on top of our bed.

I could feel the bed dip underneath his weight as his breath lightly fanned my face. I lifted my hands up until I gently touched his shoulders, my fingers running up his neck and along his veins until I was able to gently cup his face. I could feel as he leaned down, his lips skimming mine, teasing me, before he placed them firmly against my own.

I melted into his touch as his hands ran up and down the side of my body, his tongue running against my bottom lip as I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to trail inside. My lips molded against his, his tongue gently massaged my own, his sweet taste filling my senses.

He pulled away completely causing a small whine to escape past my lips and all I could hear was some shuffling around. Before I knew it he grabbed my wrists in his warm grasp as he pinned them above my head, another article of soft fabric wrapping around them while he kept them bound together.

"Roman." I whined out arching my back so that my chest would touch his, closing the gap between our bodies.

His lips gently skimmed my neck as he left small kisses along my skin.

"What do you want?" He taunted while his lips gently dragged down to the valley of my breasts.

"You." I whispered as his tongue darted out and swiped over my sensitive nub causing me to hiss out and arch my back to get closer to him.

All he did was lightly chuckle as he continued to kiss his way down. The anticipation was killing me as all I could feel was his wet pair of lips as his heavy breath left a ghost of a touch on my skin. All I could do was sit there obediently as he did as he pleased.

"Roman, please." I softly whispered as he harshly sucked on the skin of my abdomen, sure to leave a purple bruise.

He continued his assault down my skin, my body burning with need as I gently rocked my hip upwards, trying to get him closer to where I needed him.

In a single moment all of his warmth was lost from my body as he pulled away completely, the bed shifting as his weight was taken off of it.

"Roman!" I cried out. My eyebrows furrowed as I whimpered out, my body needing him as I heard him shuffle around the room.

It wasn't too long later that he returned to the bed, crawling over me as his arms hooked around my thighs, pulling me towards his chest as I let out a sigh of relief. His body laid between my legs as he bent down closer to my core, his nose nudging my clit as I let out a shaky breath.

I shrieked out as a cold sensation escaped from his lips, my body immediately trying to pull away. I failed miserably as his arms continued to tighten around my thighs, keeping me exactly where I was.

"Do you have a fucking ice cube?" I asked breathlessly as he once again swiped through my folds with the coldness.

All I got in response was a chuckle as I began to shiver underneath his touch. The ice cube seemed to cool my need for him but at the same time it made me much more sensitive to his every touch. He continued to drag the ice cube back and forth between my folds before he rested it right on my clit, pushing down on it causing me to raise my hips with a whine.

He must have moved the ice cube to the side of his mouth because the next thing I felt was his cold tongue running through my folds, happily collecting my juices with a hum. He lapped at my entrance before I felt his tongue begin to wiggle inside of me, using it to skillfully massage my inner wall. I continued to breath heavily as small moans occasionally left past my lips.

"Roman please." I murmured, my wrists pushing against whatever bound them together.

He gave my clit one last little kiss before he made his way up towards my face, leaving behind wet kisses on my skin as he left a trail upwards. Once he finally got to my jaw, he began to suckle on the skin as his teeth gently bit down causing me to let out a breathy moan. His kissed his way towards my lips until finally he passionately connected ours, his cold ones melting with my warm ones.

He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip and I immediately opened my mouth allowing him to travel in. His hands caressed my sides as he ran his thumbs along my skin, creating goosebumps wherever he touched me.

One of his hands left my body and I immediately knew what that meant as I spread my legs wider around him, a small smirk making its way on to his lips as he continued to kiss me. I let out a small moan against his lips when the tip of his shaft began to gently press against my opening, continuing to rock his hips forward until he was able to sink into me.

He gently rocked his hips back and forth into me as small moans and praises left my mouth, my body reacting to his. I felt him reach up as the bound against my wrists was released allowing me to bring my arms down and wrap it around his body, my hands holding on to his broad shoulders as my nails gently pressed into the skin and muscles. Next my blindfold came off as I opened my eyes in the dark room to see him looking down at me with a hungry look in his eyes.

I pushed my head up until I was able to connect our lips, his hips rocking slightly faster as I moaned against his lips. He continued to hit that spot within me as he gently plowed into me, being rough and gentle at the same time. With every thrust I would gently rock myself downwards on to him as our bodies met with a slight slap. He rested his forehead on to mine as he breathed heavily against me, all his muscles tensing as he looked me straight into the eye.

He reached in between our bodies and began to play with my clit causing me to whimper in pleasure, my body becoming more sensitive as the familiar knot began to form in my stomach.

"Roman." I moaned out, my back arching until my chest met his.

"Cum baby, cum for me." He moaned into my ear before he firmly planted his lips on to mine.

The knot in my stomach finally exploded as I moaned against his lips, my hips beginning to rock back and forth as immense pleasure traveled through my body, my muscles tensing against his. It wasn't long after my high that he came as he stalled in me, releasing his hot seed with a groan before he continued to gently rock his hips.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips as we breathed harshly against one another, my hands coming up to lazily cup his face.

"And I love you baby." He whispered back.