45 | it's not annoying to be happy

A groan left my lips when a strong ray of light blinded me.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." She whispered before tip toeing towards my bed.

"Isabelle?" I managed to ask, still mostly asleep which made me sound like I was high or something.

She didn't reply, and quickly pushed the cover to make herself a place behind me.

"How are you feeling?" She murmured against my ear while her arms were already wrapping themselves around my stomach.

"Ugh... hot... and cold. Ah, hotNcold. That's a Katy Perry's song." I mumbled, not fully realizing I was actually having a real conversation with a REAL person.

She softly giggled before touching my forehead again.

"Ow that's worse. Did you take something?"

"Yes dimples."

"Wh-... dimples?" She chuckled again as a yawn was leaving my lips.

"I like your dimples." I replied like it was the most logical thing. I mean, it is.

".. Why do you sound like you're drunk when you're only sick?"

I just shrugged and yawned again, louder this time.

"Alright sleep now." She said, leaving a single kiss on the back of my neck, just like this morning.

"Will you stay the whole night?"

"Of course. I've set an alarm this time though."

"Thanks." I really slowly said, at the verge of falling asleep again.
"Night Belle."

After the most peaceful sleep I've ever had, -actually the second, the first time was also with her. Oh no, the third, remember our night in Manchester. Anyway, after a peaceful sleep- I woke up, realizing my head was resting on her chest.
Our legs were tangled like spaghettis and her hand was laying on my back, under my shirt again, making my whole body shiver at the contact.
I wasn't bold enough to do such things, even though I badly wanted to.

Not wanting to move, I closed my eyes again, silently appreciating her perfume.
I wasn't even sure it was a perfume, maybe it was just the natural smell of her skin? Of her hair?
I guess it didn't matter.

"Are you sniffing me?"

I literally froze on the spot, knowing I had just get caught. Shit.

"Oh, not talking huh?" She added with an amused tone, while her fingers began to gently massage my scalp, making me sigh at how good this new feeling was.

"Amanda." Isabelle tried again, but now I was honestly to distracted to even think about an answer.
Until she stopped. A groan immediately left my lips, making me look like a real child.

"Nooo don't stop."

"Ah so now you're talking."

A smile appeared on my face and I squeezed her tighter. That was so pleasant to be with her like this.

Another sigh of contentment left my throat when her fingers came back to my head.

"How are you feeling?"

"Totally fine." My throat still hurt a bit but almost nothing.

"I swear you're body has a problem. You swam into freezing water yesterday and it's like nothing happened."