Mason Behaving Badly

I guess I don't look so bad, I mean it's just a silly party thrown by idiotic Mason, and it was just people from school right? Then why am I so nervous at going? It's just Mason? Maybe the butterflies in my tummy weren't because of nervousness but dreading going to Mason's house.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more, I didn't apply too much make-up just a little mascara and some lip gloss, I was wearing my glasses as usual and had a light coat of gloss on my lips, my hair was put up into a high ponytail . I was wearing black slightly ripped from the thighs downwards jeans and a pale peach off-the-shoulder top. The top had one wing sleeve, and had some pretty gold pattern on it. And yes the outfit was new, Amber insisted that we go to Hollister and pick out a new outfit for tonight. I rolled my eyes remembering how persistent she was. Maybe that's why I was so uncomfortable; I wasn't used to wearing such tight-fitted, expensive clothes. I was more of a jeans, baggy t-shirt and converse type of girl. I sighed, at least she agreed with me wearing flats instead of heels, I would've surely fallen and broken my neck if I were to wear heels.

I grabbed my purse and headed downstairs, I ran into the lounge to tell my parents I was off. As I entered the room my face reddened and I quickly covered my eyes. "I'm sorry." I mumbled.

On the couch was my brother and a girl who I didn't notice making out like it was the end of the world, I felt like throwing up seeing that image play again over in my head. I would never be able to un-see my brother making out with his girlfriend or whatever she was.

"Carly!" Liam scolded.

He chuckled. "You can open your eyes now, shows over."

I slowly parted my fingers and peeped through to see my brother grinning at me. As I moved my hand completely away from my face I saw his and the girls cheeks had a tint of pink.

"A show I wished to never witness." I mumbled.

The girl was actually very attractive; she had light brown hair and green eyes. She also had a killer figure visible from her tight fitted jeans and tank top. Wow looks like Liam has a keeper. Way to go bro!

"Oh my God, you're Carly? As in Liam's little sister Carly?" The girl asked.

"Guilty as charged." I flashed a closed mouth smile.

"Oh my God it's so good to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you." The girl said

grabbing me in a tight hug. Damn what was with California people and their tight hugs?

I awkwardly hugged her back; I smiled when she pulled away. This girl was behaving as if she knew me her whole life and I didn't even know her name. Liam must talk a hell lot about me.

"Uh Carly this is Nicole, my girlfriend." Liam finally introduced us.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Nicole this is Carly-"

"Yeah of course I know your little sister."

"It's nice to meet you too Nicole."

"But I really need to get going; um I'll see you around then."

"Oh yeah most definitely, I always wanted a little sister, and now I found one."

I chuckled. "Yeah."

Phew well that was awkward and sweet at the same time. Who knows maybe having an older sister figure could be interesting. But my brothers love life was the last thing on my mind right now, I needed to go to Mason's house just to satisfy my crazy friend and leave there as quickly as I can.

I jumped in my car, put it on gear and drove off. Okay by the directions given to me by Nate, Mason's house was just a two or three street's from mine. Mason seems to be getting closer and closer to my life, first he's pretty close friends with my brother, then his granddad and mine were high school friends, he attends the same school as I am to and now to top it off he lives very close to my house. What was next? I shuddered at that thought; hopefully that's where it stops.