Chapter 6: Show Me What You Got

Three days have passed after that incident, and the guilt you were feeling is still leaking through your guts.

You were trying hard to forget it but the fact that you slapped an online celebrity from the internet that you also worked for, wouldn't vanish that easily.

So here you are, laying on one of the couches while the others are lazying around as well.

It's just Jaden, Josh, Anthony, and you in the living room. Kio is either still sleeping, or just doesn't want to get out of his room for a while. Meanwhile, Griffin was out for his job, and Bryce... well, you don't exactly know what happened to him.

You've also learned about their full names because Anthony kept on blabbering about anything to you. For you, he's the only one that you can actually talk to normally because he's always out in the living room, or simply just strolling about inside the mansion as if it's some kind of a Disney Land park.

"Y/n, how long will you be staying here?"

You dozed off from your thoughts, before glancing at Anthony who asked you the question. He's drinking another soft drink from a large paper cup from McDonalds.

You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know, to be honest. A couple of months or a year, maybe. I'll be here until one of you learned how to edit your videos nicely." you explained before laying down again.

Anthony nodded his head at that, "Easy, we're not gonna teach ourselves then. So, you'll stay longer." he suggested, ending it with a small smile.

Damn. You know he's just joking or something but why do you think he's flirting, like lowkey?

You mirrored his smile, "You're so sweet, I like you already!"

Your eyes suddenly got big when you realized what you've just said that out loud. Oh shit. You don't really mean it on some type of way. You just wanted to say that you appreciate him being a good boy and all.

Jaden's left eyebrow raised on what he just have heard, with Josh sighing through the air dramatically. Meanwhile, baby Anf, was smiling at you from ear to ear. He jumped from his seat while mocking the two boys with the fact that you liked him, almost spilling his drink along the way. He's so proud, you thought, he's such a total child.

Josh cleared his throat, "Hey, Y/n. Are there other boys you like here in Sway House, aside from Beanie Baby right here?" you knew that he was clearly hinting that he also wanted to be mentioned by you on whoever's goodie out here as well.

You rolled your eyes at that.

"All of you are nice but some of you really did popped out, so..." you stated while deep in thought, "I like Anthony, Griffin, Kio... Jaden." you added nonchalantly.

Josh's jaw dropped, shocked that you didn't even mention his ass. Sorry, but you said what you said. Meanwhile, Jaden and Anthony was punching the air, mocking their bro Josh for not having a spot on you list.

"Take that, Joshua Bernard!" Ant-man teased to Josh who looks quite upset.

Josh stood up from his seat, "That's not fair! How come Kio was mentioned when you literally met me first?" he demanded.

"It's fair dude." Anthony shrugged while sipping on his drink, "Besides, just respect Y/n's opinion." Jaden chimed in as well, and then he and Anthony both did the high-five.

Josh shook his head, "You're only saying that because you were mentioned." he slowly spoked, you can sense a hint of envy from his tone.

You suddenly felt bad but it's not your fault that he cannot take a joke.