Chapter 9: Woke Up Like This

Y/n's PoV:

I twitched from my previous sleeping position and rubbed my eyes gently.

This is so weird... how did my new mattress became so soft?

I forced myself to open my eyes even if I'm still drowsy. A soft yawn escaped my mouth before looking at the wall infront of me.

Wait— how come did my room look so lit? My new room was supposed to be dim, no windows and balcony. But this room says otherwise.

My eyes examined the whole room until it stop to a shirtless dude snoring his arse off.

I almost jump of my bed from surprise. I clutched my chest to calm myself down, god. What— how?

It came crashing to me like a big-ass truck. The whole-ass party, Jaden shouting his song, meet Anth's gf— Avani, Chase, a shadowy creature of my ex, dancing and throwing it back and lastly, kissing someone.

My cheeks turned crimson from the memory.

Damn, his hypnotizing eyes staring back at me. And the fact that I kissed him and he kiss me back makes it surreal. His kisses was like cherry on velvet vanilla and I want more, but the real question is— how did I end up in this bed? Did we... ?

I tried to erase the thoughts running through my mind and glanced at his direction. I stared at his soft sleeping face closely until I realize something is so wrong.

That is not Kio— Kio Cyr or what you all call 'PoV King'. Sht, that's my worst enemy laying on the bed a.k.a. BRYCE BALLS.

I look underneath my body to see that I'm not wearing my outfit last night but instead, it's an oversized shirt that I don't own.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FVCK!"

I swear I wasn't yelling but I was sure I screaming my soul out. I hit him with one of the pillows for so many times until his back hurts. I'm having mixed feelings about this and I hate it.

A small groan escaped his lips and that's where I decided to stop. He hold his morning hair tightly before glancing at me and giving me an evil eye and closed it again.

He mumbled some incoherent words underneath his breath and placed his hands on his head.

"Y/n shut up, can't you see I'm sleeping?!"he shout back, annoyed that I waked him up.

I crossed my arms, "Well, you aren't now. So open your goddamn eyes and talk to me!"I ordered but that didn't make him move an inch from his position so to wake him up, I dragged his feet from the bed. He rolled from his sleeping position making him fall to the carpet.

*creek!*

I heard a small crack but I'm not sure if it's from the floor or from his body, I hope it's not the latter part.

He tilted his head, frowning in pain from the fall before his eyes cracked open and looked at me with pure irritation.

"I told you already to stop vexing me. Now, you're really gonna get it."he spoked on a menacing manner after looking at me up and down. I almost peed my pants.

I screamed when he started chasing me across the room, he looks so serious with this sht. Fvck. I kept on jumping to some discarded clothes from the floor to get away from him but alas, he cornered me on the bed.

My breathed hitched from my throat when he hovered above me. He cuffed my arms using his hands and put it above my head. His eyes was turning black and dark like he was possessed by some evil being.

"B-bryce..."I uttered, scared on what would be his next move.

He smirked before leaning to my ear."Shhh..."he shushed my mouth using his finger,"babygirl you woke me up, so this is what you finna get."