Chapter 34: Escape Plan

Author's note: Play Electric Love by Borns ;)

Almost a month had passed.

After that night. Everyone have gotten closer to each other.... well, except for him, Bryce.

He had been avoiding us all throughout in the house (except Josh, of course), and acted as if he's not a member  anymore. He skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner in Sway House just to hang out with the Hype House, and you know what triggers me more? He's always seen with Addison, and the media keeps on following them nonstop.

It's so hard to stop thinking about him.

I thought I'll be coming up with a plan to finally talk to him but my cowardliness is dragging my confidence down. So, no more Bryce confrontation anymore. Nada.

Anyways, Kio, Jaden and Griffin didn't hold a grudge on me even though I rejected them. It was awkward at first because friendzone them isn't something that people would usually do  to some TikTok boys. I'm definitely taking the L for that.

Moreover, Quinton and I finally fixed our rocky relationship, and we decided that it would be better if we just stay friends even if we used to be exes. I didn't felt an inch of guilt doing that, this time I felt contented and relaxed that everything's finally okay between him and I.

I hope that we stay as good friends even with that past.

Additionally, fights doesn't happened anymore at Sway House. It actually took me by surprised when they started chirping for Quinton. It was so cute when they began treating him as a brother. I say, that's a huge character development, not just for them but for everyone.

The boys and I talked about a lot of stuff too, some made sense while the other topics aren't just appropriate to talk about. But like, what did I expect?

"I'm gonna change Siri to Alexa."

"Bro stop talking."

Josh was probably still sad about the Siri thing because one time, he asked Siri why he's single and the front camera automatically opened.

"Guys do you think Bryce is still in love with Y/n?"Anthony started, pointing at me cheekily.

Ugh, not again. Why do they always have to remind me?

"He's in love still. Love doesn't leave easily on a week. It takes so much time to move on."Kio answered mindlessly.

Those words hit a nerve on me.

In love.

Such a powerful word, and the fact that I am undergoing with this as well made it more unreal.

I really need to get to Bryce.

A part of is me is silently whispering that I have to move now before someone stole him away from me *ehem*, or before he changes his mind and moved on.

But a little bit of me is also saying to just give up. He hates me already, what's the point of chasing him? He doesn't give a damn about me anymore, besides — another girl wants him too. Actually, too many girls want him too.

Is this what the heavens punished me for?

"So... when are you planning to talk to your Bryce?"Anthony asserted, nudging me in the shoulder.

"Shush. It's none of our business to interfere."Quinton chimed in. He has a point. The other Sway boys don't have to be involved with my dramatic life, they can do theirs.