Chapter 14: No Idea

Y/n's PoV:

> a week later

Anthony and I were playing frisbee inside the mansion.

As I was about to catch the blue flying disc on the air, a loud knock from the entrance door interupted us.

*knock*

I followed the frisbee as it glides to the white wall and that's where I took the chance to grab it.

With a smile, I opened the front door to see a cute tall guy. He's wearing a dark ripped jeans, a white shirt and white chucks. He have this cool vibe going on him... oop, I just checked him out.

"Good morning, where's Bryce?"

My curious eyebrow raised, "Do I know you?"I asked but he respond with a gentle smile.

He's about to answer my question when Bryce Hall; pushed me away from the door and pulled the dude inside. Where the hell did he came from?

I stumbled next to Anthony who's peeping at us. I can say that he knows the guy because they nodded at each other to signal for acknowledgement.

Anthony inserts his hands on the pockets of his shorts, "That's Tayler."he whispered as we stand infront of the two.

Bryce looks so happy seeing Tayler here and that made me smile. I actually wanted to voice out how cute the two looks like— I mean, look at that! They look like twins, except Tayler is taller but still!

Bryce grinned widely at Tayler, "So what brought you here?"the two stared at each other, Tayler broke the eye contact when he rubbed his palm on the back of his neck.

"I broke my tv again."he casually stated, crossing his arms.

My mouth dropped to the floor but I quickly picked it up. Why does it sound like it was just a normal thing for them to happen? They were like, 'Hey guys, nothing new happened. Just destroyed my tv but I don't really have to worry financially about it' yep, his facial expressions screams that.

Tayler pointed the trunk of his car, telling us that he hid the tv in there.
I squinted my eyes on that direction to view a visible vast flat screen at the back

"What are we gonna do then?"Tayler questioned, his hands on his hips.

"Uhh... Use it as skateboard?"Bryce's eyebrow waves suggestively. Tayler hummed in response.

What— you guys, Bryce literally have the brightest idea on everything... sarcasm involved, of course. He's the most dumbest person here to live.

"Anth! Call everyone, we're about to hop in."Tayler instructed to Anthony, making him run to the stairs in excitement.

These people are crazy rich to not even think twice with their actions, and that's kinda crappy for them but I'm here for it.

Tayler eyed me for a while, and Bryce might've noticed that because his brows was furrowed.

"And you...."Tayler dragged his words; signalling me to introduce myself.

"Y/n."I answered fast as we shake hands. His hands are so soft... what moisturising lotion does he use?

"I'm Tayler,"He smiled,"Nice to meet you, are you new here?"I nodded my head in response.

He seems friendly, I guess. I want to know him more because he's kinda cool and doesn't seem to act like a tool. Well, that rhymes.

I glanced behind me once I heard a mixture of footsteps and distinct chattering.

Hmm, how did I even deserve this? To be surrounded by all this hot-ass guys was a blessing and also a sin— cuz it's so tempting and I can't control myself.