65 ▪14 TH ▪

Tae
Hey sleepyhead wake the fuck up!!

You
Bitch it's still morning and only 8 AM

You
Why would I get up so early let me sleep!!

Tae
Nah I have planned things to do you know! For us to hang out and get you back outside

You
Why I'm good inside

Tae
Y/n you haven't been outside since that incident! That was 2 weeks ago so your getting ready to go outside and have some fun with me now!

You
I don't want to go outside. I do wanna have fun with you but why don't we do that inside and later hm?

Tae
No way okay then I'll just cancel everything even the strawberries at breakfast!

You
Strawberries? You wouldn't dare do that!!

Tae
Oh I would and I will if you don't get your ass out of bed right now

You
Threatening eh fine I'm up!

Tae
Victory!

You
Sometimes I tell you to much!

Tae
I told you that you would regret it one day! Now hurry up before the guys eat everything!

You
My strawberries!!!

We both rushed down and I saw someone was about to take a strawberry!

You
MY STRAWBERRIES!!

I hurriedly took the whole bowl and hissed at them like some psycho. I started to eat my delicious strawberries.

Tae
She's very protective over her strawberries. But luckily I have some more for you guys better eat them fast before she can take them.

You
Tae you have any more strawberries I'm hungry and I finished them already

Jungkook
Damm thats fast your like a machine that sucks everything that comes across it's path.

You
Ok

Tae
No you ate all your strawberries and the rest are for the guys now you go get your ass over here we are going out.

You
I want strawberries:(

Tae
I'll get you some on the way you big baby. Honestly you remind me of Jungkook with his banana milk.

You
Banana milk yuck I prefer strawberry milk!

Jungkook
How dare you! Banana milk is holy you know!

You
No strawberry milk is!!

Tae
Okay y/n let's go before this gets out of hand!

You
Hmm