▪ 3 YG ▪

You
I didn't cheat on him!

You
Why would I?

You
Yoongi was one of the best things in my life why would I want to loose it??

You
Why would I be crazy enough to cheat on him when I love him so much! No human being deserves that!

You
Besides I can't believe he thinks I did that! After my history with being cheated on why would cheat?!

Namjoon
Ok. Listen y/n Yoongi hyung never told us about you history being cheated on. He only told us you cheated on him because he had prove!

Namjoon
I'll tell you what! I'll ask Siyeon to help you out! She and Yoongi hyung het along really well!

You
Really!! Thank you Namjoon!!! Thank you so much!!

Namjoon
Hey Siyeon! I have a favour to ask!

Siyeon
Hm sure what?

Namjoon
It's easier if I show you!

Namjoon

SiyeonDamm that's that girl that broke Yoongi's heart!!😑😡 why should I help her get her computer back?!

Siyeon
Damm that's that girl that broke Yoongi's heart!!😑😡 why should I help her get her computer back?!

Namjoon
Because your a nice person and she really needs it besides she told me she didn't cheat and why would she she told me she has a history of being cheated on....

Siyeon
Those who have been cheated on many times can't stay faithful 😤 they are always cheaters in the end!

Namjoon
Siyeon pleaseee🥺🥺!

Namjoon
Taehyung is out for another 2 weeks. So you must be lonely so please do this for me and I'll let you have anything you want!!

Siyeon
True! But anything I want?!

Namjoon
I'm definitely gonna regret this but yea anything you want!

Siyeon
Great! I'll already tell you what I want!

Siyeon
I want the dorms alone for 1 day so me and Tae can have fun undistirbed!

Namjoon
God don't break anything! But I think I can arrange that!

Siyeon
Pff says the one who breaks everything but alright it's a deal I'll help out that y/n girl!

Namjoon
Thank you siyeon!!😁

Siyeon
Yea yea give me her number!

Namjoon
Okay!

NamjoonOkay!