▪ 16 HS ▪

Hoseok
Hey y/n is everything alright?

Hoseok
I'm really worried about you! Please answer me.

———-
Hs: guys she won't answer my texts....
Hs: idk what to do.
Sy: you have to find her duh!
Hs:?
Nj: hobi she left the ball in a hurry and she dropped her slipper/shoe
Jk: it's obvious she wants you to find her. On purpose or not probably not she looked really upset.
Th: it's like a real life Cinderella story in a sleeping beauty story! Your the prince and she's the maid!
Hs: what do you mean?
Sj: hobi it's obvious you like her a lot! You have a crush on her! You like her more then you ever liked Nari! Also she likes you to it's way to obvious!
Hs: whaaaa?!
Hs: she likes me to?!
Hs: wow I didn't notice but why did she run away then?
Yn: Nari
Yn: Nari wanted to talk to y/n bout something and they walked somewhere private. After that Y/n was crying and ran out. Then I saw Nari coming out with a smirk.
Hs: omg I'm glad I forgot to ask her to be my girlfriend because my mind was to busy with y/n!
Sy: well the night is still young! I have a plan to get her to show and you guys have a wonderful ball!

Siyeon
Hey y/n! I want to talk you just ran away like that please come to this address xxxx and we can talk okay?

You
Okay but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone else. I have to change first.

Siyeon
I promise but hey you don't have to change just come now! You

You
Okay I'm on my way.

I arrived at the place and it was beautifully lit with Fairylights and decorations. Suddenly Hoseok came and music started to play.

He took my hand and we started dancing. I couldn't look him in the eyes. He lifted my chin up and he kissed me passionately and I of course kissed him back.

"I don't need to know what Nari said but I want you to know I won't let her hurt you. Now y/n please be my girlfriend." He asked me so sweet and I instantly nodded and we shared another kiss!

-the end of the Hoseok saga! The final saga is the Seokjin saga!!