▪ 11 YG ▪

Sj: right let's focus...
Nj: yea this is more important then what's out there in our universe for now.
Th: mhm but still I don't think that's y/n
Jk: yea I don't either! Hyung who send it to you?
Yg: um Kang jinae.
Nj: how do you know this Jinae person?
Yg: well one day she got my number and texted me and stuff we talked a lot and guess we became friends. Anyways she knew I was dating y/n and one night when she went out she saw y/n.
Yg: kissing that guy and she snapped a picture and sent it to me.
Hs: and why do you believe this girl over the girl you love so much?
Yg: idk I just saw the picture and went all crazy with anger and shit.
Jk: hyung I really think you should talk to her and let her say her story and also talk to this Jinae.
Sj: yes I agree other wise no dinner for you and no sleeping!
Yg: you can't forbide me to sleep hyung!
Sj: watch me!
Yg: ok ok ok! I'll talk to both of them geez!
Th: yay! I bet ya there gonna be back together because Yoongi hyung still loves her! That's why he keeps the laptop so he has an excuse to talk to her!
Jk: that actually makes sense hyung!
Th: I know being away from you guys actually makes me smarter!
Hs: your saying we make you dumb?!
Th: yea I mean I said something to Siyeon and she was surprised how smart and right I was! She told me that being away from you guys makes me smarter lmao😂

Sj: yes I agree other wise no dinner for you and no sleeping!Yg: you can't forbide me to sleep hyung!Sj: watch me!Yg: ok ok ok! I'll talk to both of them geez!Th: yay! I bet ya there gonna be back together because Yoongi hyung still loves her! Tha...