Chapter 15

Clove's POV:

I woke the next morning with a strange warm feeling next to me. I groaned slightly and rolled over, but was stopped when I hit a large figure. It felt like a wall, but I've never had a wall next to my bed. I opened my eyes slightly and saw a bare chest. My eyes widened when I saw this, but I soon realised that it was just Cato. My eyes slowly moved from his abs to his face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

"Clover, it's rude to stare." Cato mumbled with a smile. I blushed slightly and rolled my eyes.

"We should get up now." I said as I started sliding out of the sheets.

"No, just a bit longer." He whined as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back under the sheets.

"What a baby." I scoffed as I struggled under his grip. He just gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer to him.

I finally gave up and snuggled closer to Cato's chest. A small smile spread across his face as I wrapped my arms around him. I moved up slightly so that my face was in line with his before leaned forward slightly and giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, we're going to be late." I said softly.

"Fine, let's go." He said disappointedly. I chuckled slightly and placed my lips on his. I tangled my hands in his hair and he pressed his hand to the small of my back.

When we finally separate, I glance over at the clock and see that we were going to be at least 10 minutes late.

"Shit." I mumbled as I get out of bed. Cato quickly follows and quickly changes. I rushed to the bathroom and got ready before rushing back into my room. To my surprise, I saw Cato making my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I throw some books into my bag.

"Don't you usually make your bed in the morning?" He says as he smooths out the sheets. "Not when I'm in a hurry. Come on." I say as I pull him down the stairs.

"Clove, you're going to be late." My mum says as she sees us.

"I know. I'll see you later mum." I yell as we leave the house. We pretty much run to school and arrive just in time.

"Why is it so important that we're at school on time?" Cato asks as we make our way through the doors.

I stop and think for a while before saying, "I honestly have no idea." We both chuckle slightly as we walk down the crowded hallway.

I sat in class, thinking about what Cato was planning tonight. I wouldn't usually think about this kind of stuff because I thought it was girly, but I couldn't help but think about it.

"Clove. Are you listening?" My teacher asked, causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Of course, miss." I say as I lean against the wall next to me. She raised an eyebrow at me, but continued talking about whatever it was she was talking about.

When the bell rang, I grabbed the book on my table and dumped it in my bag. I left quickly and walked to Cato's classroom. I smiled at him when he exited and he returned the smile.

"How was class?" He asks.

"Boring, as usual. How about you?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you, so it was pretty good." I rolled my eyes at how cheesy it was.

After finishing the rest of the terrible school day, I headed to the training centre with Joan. I hadn't spent much time with her recently, as I've been a bit preoccupied with Cato.