Part 34

It was the fourth day today, with every passing day, Arnav felt scared as he knew soon, it was going to be the last day and the last time he was going to be around her and everything was going to change.

Today, he had planned to go for shopping with her, it was kind of good that they got late yesterday so the shifted the shopping to today. Rohan had already made plans and they were supposed to leave tomorrow morning which was a Saturday and come back on Sunday by almost midnight so their day five and six were just going to be the trip and then he was going to have one last day with her for which he had planned something big.

Not big in a surprise kind of manner but just big because some more revelations were going to happen which he couldn't wait for.

Currently, he was seated in Khushi's house with Rohan and Tara, Rohan had called them all here to inform them what he had planned and how they were going to travel and if they were all okay with it.

At least now that they were going for shopping today, he figured he would buy something good to wear on their two-day trip for himself and for Khushi too.

"So you guys okay with it?" Rohan asked.

"I mean it was kind of predictable, whenever a trip suggestion comes up, the first place we always think of is Goa. Also I haven't ever been to Goa so I guess it's good." Khushi giggled.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it too, I mean this heat is really asking for some beach holiday anyway." Tara said.

"I guess if the ladies agree on it, then that's it." Arnav said. Goa sounded like a good plan, chilling at the beach and all would actually be good, also he would get to be around Khushi the entire time so it was good.

"I'll get the flight booked and let you know the timings then." Rohan said.

"Perfect. Anyway, Arnav and I have some shopping to do so we'll leave, incase you two want to shop you can go on our own, we don't want anyone disturbing us." Khushi laughed as she looked at Tara and winked at her thinking no one noticed.

She stood up and headed out of the door as Arnav followed her, once they were inside the elevator, Arnav asked her about it.

"So what was the whole winking at Tara thing about?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just gave her a little bit of advice yesterday and I think it has worked." She smiled.

"Okay I am confused, but excited for shopping. Are you excited too?" He looked at her curiously.

"Of course, I mean who doesn't like shopping right? Plus we are going to spend two days at a beach I don't even have anything to wear to a beach." She sighed.

"Don't worry, we have the entire day, you can buy everything you need and help me too." Arnav smiled. They both got inside his car as he drove them to the mall, of course they weren't going to find everything in just one mall so they began from the nearest one and decided to go on until they had everything they needed.

*****

They went to a couple of shops, bought a few suits and then some casual wear for Arnav also, and some shoes too, everything was chosen by Khushi and Arnav seemed quite impressed by it.

Later, they decided to head to another mall that was just nearby. As they walked in, the passed through a shop that had a beautiful black dress on the display, it caught Arnav's attention immediately.

"Hey, stop." He called Khushi out as she had been walking while staring at her phone.

"What happened?"

"We've done a lot of shopping for me, how about we do some for you?" He asked as he turned to look at the dress on the display.

"That dress is definitely not my style Arnav." Khushi laughed as soon as she looked at it. It was more of a party kind of a mini dress and she had never been to a party neither did she think she was ever going to one, so what was the point of buying something she wasn't even going to wear?